Soon to be Mrs. Z
VIP September 2013

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Soon to be Mrs. Z, on October 11, 2012 at 6:08 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 42
Saved Save

I know I did a similar post but now I'm curious where everyone chose and why?

Did you do all inclusive? Separate? Through a travel company? What month are you going?

YAY discuss..

42 Comments

• tiedaknot™
    Master March 2013
    tiedaknot™ ·
    • Flag

Oahu, HI for the wedding and some family time the Maui for the honeymoon =) definitely used a travel agent, she's amazing and saved us over $1,000. March in Maui is wonderful for Whale watching so I'm pretty excited. Where are you going?

HI is FH dream destination and who am I to turn down a trip to HI? lol

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·
    • Flag

That sounds wonderful!! we have yet to decide! tight budget and travel agents seem the safe route plus they aren't an extra cost might as well go that route

• Kate
    Just Said Yes December 2012
    Kate ·
    • Flag

We are from the UK and honeymooning for x 6 nights in NYC and then Oahu for x 10 nights. From 17th Dec - 3rd Jan 2013. We both love the USA and cannot wait for a cold, magical time in NYC followed by a relaxing, warmer, beach hol afterwards!! We booked our hotels and flights separately, have found it works out cheaper and we get what we want.

• tiedaknot™
    Master March 2013
    tiedaknot™ ·
    • Flag

@Kate...that sounds amazing =) from one "climate" to the next. You will love NYC in December, it is magical!

• Tina~Bo~Bina
    Master November 2012
    Tina~Bo~Bina ·
    • Flag

We're doing a minimoon to Niagara Falls, Ontario! Wine tours, go karting, museums, yummy food, I can't wait! We will "do it big" next year for our one year anniv. here in Europe Smiley smile

• Kate
    Just Said Yes December 2012
    Kate ·
    • Flag

@tiedaknot yes I am not looking forward to 'packing' my suitcase for the differing climates!! :-)

• Desiree
    Master August 2013
    Desiree ·
    • Flag

We haven't booked anything yet... we are going to go to a travel agent in a couple months but we are thinking about Punta Cana.

• Sara
    VIP May 2013
    Sara ·
    • Flag

For my HM, FH and I want to go to the US Virgin Islands. FH is doing most of the planning - he likes doing that kind of stuff. We are going to try to visit all 3 islands, do some hiking in the NP's there and some snorkeling. Hmmm - I should get FH a snorkel mask for Christmas....

Kate - I spent New Years in Hawaii once. I found it kinda strange watching the ball drop and all the Times Square festivities in daylight while eating dinner...

Have fun!

• Jen
    Master March 2014
    Jen ·
    • Flag

We're thinking about DisneyWorld, since I've never been there, and FH has been there only for a couple of days. I'd rather stick to EPCOT as it's more my speed. I'm not a ride person. He wants to stay at one of the "value" hotels, but I'd like to have some adult time and stay at the Grand Floridian.

• ❤Mrs.Dashiell❤
    Master September 2013
    ❤Mrs.Dashiell❤ ·
    • Flag

We're going to Disney World...yayyy! i have never been there so we're excited!

• Rachel S.
    Master September 2013
    Rachel S. ·
    • Flag

We want to go to Jamaica- now I'm trying to decide if I should use a travel agent or somewhere online like applevacations.com (we've had family all have wonderful experiences through apple)

• Jacqueline
    Super December 2012
    Jacqueline ·
    • Flag

Everyone is going to so many cool places! We will be spending two days in New Orleans, then leaving on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise. We're getting married the last week in Dec, and leaving right away, so we'll be on the boat for NYE, so exciting!!

• theragirl
    VIP August 2012
    theragirl ·
    • Flag

We are going to Italy...NEXT WEEK I'm getting sooo excited Smiley smile

• Julie A.
    Super August 2012
    Julie A. ·
    • Flag

I just booked our honeymoon yesterday! SOOO excited! we're going to Sandals all inclusive in St. Lucia for 8 days. We got married in August but didn't see a point going on a tropical vacay when it's still summer here! we went on a "mini moon" to Martha's Vineyard right after the wedding instead. we're going to St. Lucia at the end of March when the weather here is dreary and cold!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·
    • Flag

We are going on a cruise. We choose a cruise because I have not been very many places. So I wanted to go to more then one place. the map is where we will be going.

• MrsChatmon12
    Expert November 2012
    MrsChatmon12 ·
    • Flag

We're going to New Orleans! I cannot wait to do some gambling, and drinking minus the kids! lol

• Mrs.
    Super November 2012
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

Riviera maya just booked it last night 6 nights 7 days at grand riviera princess laguna villa suite!! all inclusive $2400

• Jamie Q.
    Master May 2013
    Jamie Q. ·
    • Flag

We picked Hawaii- 4 nights on Oahu and 5 on Maui- leaving two days after the wedding in May. We picked it because I have wanted to go there forever and we had done a big European group trip last year so we wanted to mix it up and we have never done an island trip together. So excited Smiley smile

• Amber
    Devoted October 2013
    Amber ·
    • Flag

We are going to Jamaica Couples Negril for 6 nights and 7 days all inclusive. We booked with liberty travel and their honeymoon registry option is really convient

• angel
    Super July 2013
    angel ·
    • Flag

Costa rica! I found a cheap deal on living social...Parents are paying for the exspensive plane trip...6 nights, 7 days

Comment on this discussion