Maggie
Champion October 2025

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Maggie, on March 8, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 26
Saved Save

Once you’re married, will rest and relaxation be calling your name? Or is a bit of adventure on the docket? Either way, you deserve a break! Where are you going for your honeymoon?

Where are you going on your honeymoon? 1

Photo from Vacations In Paradise Honeymoons and Destination Weddings in Austin, Texas

Tell us more about your honeymoon plans in these community conversations: How much time are you taking off work for your wedding and honeymoon?, How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?, and Honeymoon: Now or Later?

26 Comments

• Chrystal
    Super May 2019
    Chrystal ·
    Our wedding is in Paris on Memorial Day. We will stay in Paris for our honeymoon until the following Sunday.
  • Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·

We're going to a high-end all-inclusive in Punta Cana for 8 days! Cannot wait for endless food and cocktails, relaxing on the beach, and spending time in the jacuzzi on our private rooftop deck

• Danielle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Danielle ·

We haven't narrowed down the exact location yet, but it will be in the Appalachian Mountains (in the Fall). We plan to rent a cabin (with hot tub of course), take fly fishing lessons, go on an overnight canoe trip, tour wineries / breweries, go hiking, and enjoy adult beverages & good food without our kids around haha.

• Jennifer
    Savvy September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    My husband and I went to Maui Hawaii, it was so beautiful!!
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    Rockstar October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn ·
    We’re going to Indonesia and Vietnam!
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    We are most likely going to the Loews Colorado Bay resort and spa in California for a relaxation week but we would LOVE to go to Ireland for adventure before we start a family and never make time to go -.-
  • Brittany
    Super October 2019
    Brittany ·

We're going to Aruba!

• Jasmine
    VIP August 2020
    Jasmine ·

Getting married in Hawaii and figured we would stay there and kill 2 birds with 1 stone! We definitely plan on doing a few tours/experiences and just enjoying the island and the culture!

• Alycia
    Super July 2020
    Alycia ·
    My fiancée mapped a trip around the world. I’m so excited after he showed me the map. It’s the trip of a lifetime! 3 weeks of adventure, with a stop in Germany to have a wedding celebration dinner with his family.

Where are you going on your honeymoon? 2
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    We’re going to The west coast, I’m super excited!
  • Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
    Allie ·

We are going to Ireland! We don't know when and we haven't started planning yet but its a for-sure thing haha.

• Laura
    Dedicated June 2019
    Laura ·
    View Quoted Comment

That is impressive! Im curious on the details of your plan, since without flight/travel youve got about 3 days in each location...Some of those flights are 10+ hours each leg. Did you mean 3 months?? haha.

• Umgani
    Dedicated July 2019
    Umgani ·

Turks & Caicos. It will be in the off-season (July) but it will still be beautiful. Can't wait!

• Jessie
    Devoted May 2019
    Jessie ·
    We are going to Panama for 2 weeks. We will be in the mountains for some hiking and relaxation and then we will head to the islands for some adventure mixed with relaxation. The last days will be spent in the city where we can explore and see the canal/surrounding areas.
  • Alyssa
    Super July 2019
    Alyssa ·
    We're going to canoe the boundary waters in Minnesota.
  • F
    Dedicated October 2019
    Future Mrs Wilson ·
    5 day cruise to western carribean
  • WeddingCruiser2019
    Devoted January 2019
    WeddingCruiser2019 ·

Tahiti / Bora Bora and Moorea. I am starting to pack tonight and I am so excited!!

• Alycia
    Super July 2020
    Alycia ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hawaii is a place we visit every year, so we are just there as a stop on the way to Australia. Germany we can visit anytime because his family is there. (Staying is free) So those two stops are shorter, making up for flight times.

• Nona
    Devoted November 2019
    Nona ·
    We are going to Disney for 4 days at the park with 2 rest days. We wanted something fun and new for us (within our budget) we are excited, but our kids not so much since they gotta go back home with my parents. Lol
  • Aida
    Devoted May 2020
    Aida ·

We are going on adventures in Tokyo Japan!

Comment on this discussion