Brittany
Expert May 2019

When fh "helps"...

Brittany, on January 7, 2019 at 2:19 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved Save
We finally sat down together this weekend to work on our registry & wedding website. I had most of the website done but wanted his opinion on a few things. I mentioned that I was going to do a FAQ page on to answer some questions that are fairly common, or things that I want people to know without being super blunt (like keep your cellphone put away for 15 minutes during the ceremony, Susan.) He wanted to know what a few of the questions were. Logged back in to edit a few things and I see that he's done his own FAQ page. He was just being silly and knows I'm going to change it but it did make me laugh. For the record, there is not a hotel called "big ole hotel." There's just a large hotel right behind the venue lol. Thankful for a fiancé who makes wedding planning more fun!

When fh "helps"... 1

6 Comments

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    Omg men lol
  • Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    Haha this is something my fiancé would totally do
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·

This this hilarious Brittany! Totally something my boyfriend would do too! I also love the Waffle House part as a distinguishing landmark for the location (because there are literally Waffle Houses every two miles ). Thanks for the laugh!

• Haaley
    Expert December 2019
    Haaley ·
    My FH went to a bridal expo with me yesterday. We were both kind of out of our element but I thought it was fun to stop at a few booths.
    Afterwards, we were going through what we have left to plan and i realized i had 3 different planning lists with different/ same things. So we sat down and he read them to me in sing-songy voices or accents while I wrote them down and tried not to smack him haha.
  • Nikita
    VIP April 2019
    Nikita ·
    *laughs* I dunno, I might've kept some of those.
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·

He's funny!!! That's something that my FH would do!

Comment on this discussion