relizee85
Super June 2014

What's your most memorable vacation with FH!! (Pics)

relizee85, on November 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM Posted in Married Life 0 43
Saved Save

October 2012 is my most memorable vacation with my FH!! We sailed through paradise..did numerous excursions and can't forget to mention got engaged!! # funtimes

Can't wait for the honeymoon we are thinking about going to St. Marten!! Smiley winking

43 Comments

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

St. Lucia

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

St. Kitts

• AndreaLily
    Master October 2013
    AndreaLily ·
    • Flag

Our honeymoon in Antigua!! Smiley smileSmiley smileSmiley smile I've always wanted to go to Barbados!!

• Rye
    VIP October 2014
    Rye ·
    • Flag

Disney World! And that is where we got engaged (at work therefore no pictures :-/)

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

Andrea love your pics looks like you guys had a great honeymoon!! Congrats!! Smiley smile

• Leblancly
    Expert June 2014
    Leblancly ·
    • Flag

I love traveling with FH, probably Costa Rica so far. Here he is scaling Arenal Volcano and I am holding a baby raccoon at an animal sanctuary we visited.

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

@Rye..... Nice!! Smiley smile

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

@Leblancly our weddings are one week apart!! Yay us lol ...Costa Rica nice..love the pics thanks for sharing!! Smiley smile

• N
    Expert December 2013
    NusAG ·
    • Flag

My most amazing vacation with FH was only a few months after we started dating. We took advantage of Jetblue's All You Can Jet deal ($500 unlimited flights for a month!!). We just went to all the major cities and checked out as much as we could. I even went to Maine for a few hours just to eat some lobster. It was an amazing month and helped to seal our relationship. We knew we could stand each other Smiley smile

• Jennifer
    Super May 2014
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

We have only been on one vacation together and it was to Myrtle Beach. He also proposed to me there! Smiley smile We also did our engagement session down there!

• TaroLovesMe
    VIP November 2013
    TaroLovesMe ·
    • Flag

I would have to say my recent WeddingMoon in Cancun Mexico.

• Jennifer
    Super May 2014
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

We have only been on one vacation together and it was to Myrtle Beach. He also proposed to me there! Smiley smile We also did our engagement session down there!

• CaitlinWife
    VIP November 2013
    CaitlinWife ·
    • Flag

We don't have a lot of extra money to travel, unfortunately. We've made the pilgrimage up to Neyland Stadium quite a few times though! Every minute with Caleb is a blast... I love roadtripping with him! Can't wait until we go to Hawaii, though!

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

Great stories and pics!! Smiley smile

• Patricia
    Super June 2014
    Patricia ·
    • Flag

We've only been on one vacation together so far. St. Augustine Florida. But we are planning a family vacation about a month after our wedding to Hilton Head SC

• Amanda
    Super September 2014
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

We haven't been on a vacation alone, but we have been to Jamaica with family (2007) and Mexico (2012) with friends. First pic is Jamaica and the second is Mexico. I loved both vacations, we got to climb Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica, and in Mexico we got to zipline and swim with dolphins. We haven't decided on our honeymoon yet, but I am super excited to spend a vacation with just FH and I.

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

Aww..I would love to go Jamaica one day!! Nice pics. . Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Super September 2014
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Thank you, I highly recommend Jamaica. We stayed in Ocho Rios, it was beautiful and the people are soo funny and nice. It was a blast Smiley smile The only problem was vendors on our beach but we just did our best to ignore them.

• relizee85
    Super June 2014
    relizee85 ·
    • Flag

Will look into it thanks! Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics