Alexa
Dedicated March 2018

What's everyone's Processional??

Alexa, on June 24, 2016 at 4:31 AM Posted in Planning 0 43
Saved Save

What's everyone's Processional Song?? And is your Bridal party walking down to the same song as well??

I'll go First... I have 2 Processional Songs my Bridal Party will walk down to Brian McKnight- Back At One

And I'll be walking down to Luther Vandross- Here and Now

And if your already Married what was yours???

GO!!!!!

43 Comments

• Krystal
    VIP May 2017
    Krystal ·
    • Flag

We're leaning towards (I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You by UB40 for the whole thing. I LOVE Back at One! I was considering it for my processional also, but I don't want to be emotional and that song would bring on a serious ugly cry for me lol

• Alexa
    Dedicated March 2018
    Alexa ·
    • Flag

@Krystal LOL... Every time I hear it my eyes start watering I'm like Oh God I hope my MUA has Waterproof makeup cuz I'm going to be bawling LOL

• H
    VIP March 2017
    Hammie ·
    • Flag

My processional will be "Latch" the acoustic version by Sam Smith. It is so beautiful!

• Melissa
    Master March 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Northern Wind - City and Colour.

• Hollie S.
    Devoted October 2016
    Hollie S. ·
    • Flag

Were doing thunderstruck by acdc fh doesn't know yet but he was trying to get this to be our wedding song so I'm going to surprise him with this song Smiley smile

• Hollie S.
    Devoted October 2016
    Hollie S. ·
    • Flag

Wait processional is after right? Lol sorry having a moment

• Hollie S.
    Devoted October 2016
    Hollie S. ·
    • Flag

Ok so I definitely did have a moment lol were doing a thousand years by Christina perry but the piano and cello version

• RiddellMeThis
    VIP June 2016
    RiddellMeThis ·
    • Flag

The girls walked in to Highland Wedding, I walked in to Storybook Love from Princess Bride, and the guys walked to Slayer's South of Heaven (yes I'm serious)

• UnderTheJuneWillows
    VIP June 2016
    UnderTheJuneWillows ·
    • Flag

Crystal by Stevie Nicks and No One by Alicia Keys.

ETA: FH chose Better than I Use to Be by Tim McGraw

• c_h_a_r
    Expert August 2016
    c_h_a_r ·
    • Flag

I want to walk to "this i swear", but not the nick Lachey version... There's a beautiful cover, with a lady singing... idk about the rest of the bridal party yet

• E&M
    Master July 2016
    E&M ·
    • Flag

Ours is Dawn from Pride and Prejudice.

• Kay v.1
    Expert April 2017
    Kay v.1 ·
    • Flag

Yay a fellow Brian McKnight bride! There are actually multiple of his songs that I would love to walk out to but my absolute favorite and the one I will walk out to is "Only One for Me". And my bridal party will walk out to the instrumental of "Let's Get Married" by Jagged Edge.

• JoRocka
    Master September 2016
    JoRocka ·
    • Flag

Ride of the Valkyries

And

Inta Omri

• Kristen
    VIP April 2017
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Yasss for Luther! @alexa

• Mrs. Sasswood
    Master October 2016
    Mrs. Sasswood ·
    • Flag

I have no idea but I'm following this so I can figure out what people typically do. I wasn't sure if the BP walks down to the same song as I will or if I need something different. Glad you asked this!

• JulyPittsburghBride
    Super July 2016
    JulyPittsburghBride ·
    • Flag

We're having a traditional Catholic mass, so not as cool as y'all!

My bridesmaids will process to "Love Divine, All Loves Excelling," and me in "Canon in D (Purcell)."

@Hollie S. I think you got it. Smiley smile Recessional is after, processional is before.

• Tierra
    Devoted March 2017
    Tierra ·
    • Flag

I'm walking down to "Give myself" by Jennifer Hudson, I'm not too sure about my BM's yet.

• FutureMrsWognakou
    Dedicated October 2016
    FutureMrsWognakou ·
    • Flag

I Haven't decided on what my Bridal party will walk in to, but i'm walking in to "I'm sure its you" by Shelea Frazier.

• Kristen
    Dedicated September 2016
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

This has been the one thing I am so undecided on I keep changing my mind FH family all can SINGGGGGGGGG so well. I asked his sister to sing giving myself by Jennifer Hudson or Fall for You by Leela James and of course if he chooses to sing I want to be totally surprised (I keep throwing Hints for Jamie Foxx Wedding Vows) lol and I want his mom and sister to sing The Prayer while we are doing unity sand. I have no idea about my bridal party I'm thinking Forever by Dave Hollister - signed CONFUSED BRIDE lol

• MsRtoMrsB
    Devoted July 2016
    MsRtoMrsB ·
    • Flag

Bridal party is walking to "I choose you" by Andy Grammer. I will be walking to "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Comment on this discussion