Jennifer
Savvy June 2010

What song are you walking down the aisle too?

Jennifer, on April 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM Posted in Planning 0 49
Saved Save

What song are you walking down the aisle too?

49 Comments

• Lisa
    Super May 2010
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

For my Bridesmaids I'm doing I'll be- Edwin Mccain ( the guitar instrumental)

For myself I'm doing the classic Here comes the bride, but the guitar instrumental for that also.

• G
    Dedicated April 2010
    ginalynn ·
    • Flag

I will be walking down to Canon in D by Pachabel

• Natasha
    VIP November 2011
    Natasha ·
    • Flag

We have a very small wedding party, so I'm planning on everyone walking down to Somewhere Over the Rainbow as performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

• Denise livin on 5
    VIP June 2010
    Denise livin on 5 ·
    • Flag

FH wanted classic wedding march. I found one that was a trio of violin, viola, cello. Its not as Huge as all others.

And MOH will walk into Canon D

• emandjess
    Dedicated July 2010
    emandjess ·
    • Flag

We are doing the classic wedding march and the bridesmaids are walking down to Canon in D....basically traditional music all the way since it's going to be a very formal wedding.

• Cabell
    Master May 2010
    Cabell ·
    • Flag

I'm walking in to "Queen of the Savages" by Magnetic Fields. ("My girl is the queen of the savages / She don't need the modern world and its ravages ... My girl is the queen of ten villages / We live on the fruits of her pillages / She eats other queens, she's very religious / She doesn't use a fork /I don't think I'll go back to New York." :p )

FH STILL has not picked his music... I need to get on him about that this weekend.

• M
    Expert May 2010
    Mrs.D!! ·
    • Flag

Because you Loved me - Celine Dion

• Nicci
    Master July 2010
    Nicci ·
    • Flag

Wedding party is walking/dancing in to "This will be (an everlasting love)" and our kids (rb and fg) and me and my gpa will be walking in to Canon in D since it's my fav song and the only one I know how to play on piano :-)

• Cindy
    Super October 2010
    Cindy ·
    • Flag

I'm going for a "vintage modern" feel for most of the elements of the wedding so I'm coming in to an instrumental version of "Here Comes the Bride" but it's redone by the Keyboardist, Jonathan Cain, from the group Journey. It's really unique but still has the Nostalgia of the original song.

• M
    Dedicated April 2010
    mrs.flowers ·
    • Flag

My cousin in going to be playing the piano and she is going to play just the traditional bridal march.

• S
    Expert April 2011
    Soon2BMrsA ·
    • Flag

There you are by Martina McBride

• Danielle S
    VIP June 2010
    Danielle S ·
    • Flag

The traditional wedding march. but i am aiming for something that is played on the piano because I love piano music.

• T
    Beginner June 2010
    Texaschic ·
    • Flag

Breathe by Michael W. Smith Smiley smile I've got it planned down to the second the doors fly open to reveal me Smiley smile

• Mrs. McCheese
    VIP November 2010
    Mrs. McCheese ·
    • Flag

Canon in D for me. Haven't decided what my MOH will walk to.

• Laura
    Master May 2009
    Laura ·
    • Flag

"All I ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera

• Jeri
    Dedicated October 2011
    Jeri ·
    • Flag

Wp is lilltle wing by jimi hendrix that my friend is playing on guitar and when i come in it will be with you by sum 42....listen to it ladies its an amazing song!

• Ana
    VIP August 2010
    Ana ·
    • Flag

For the wedding party we are using- I1ll Be by Edwin Mccain

For me: Here comes the bride piano style Smiley smile

• Nilda
    Devoted June 2011
    Nilda ·
    • Flag

Traditional wedding march for me and Canon in D for the whole bridal party.

• Mrs.Horning
    Devoted October 2010
    Mrs.Horning ·
    • Flag

Canon in D for me as well. It's so beautiful that I can't imagine another song. For my BM I am still undecided. I will most likely do something traditional classic though since I am walking into Pachabel.

• Rosie
    Master June 2011
    Rosie ·
    • Flag

Don't know yet...we're getting married in a Catholic church so we can't have any "real" music, including the traditional wedding march. Waaaaahh! Any suggestions on where to find "liturgically correct" music before we talk to the church about it?

Comment on this discussion