Ebony, on March 29, 2019 at 10:07 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save
Help me know something

9 Comments

• Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    • Flag

Hi Ebony, everyone like different engagement rings! Are you looking for ideas about a setting or cut? Do you have pictures of rings you like?

• E
    Just Said Yes February 2021
    Ebony ·
    • Flag
    I am thinking about a blue diamond
  • Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

A blue diamond sounds beautiful! And unique! (I have a white sapphire so I love non-traditional stones!) I did a quick etsy search and found tons and examples. I find Etsy is a great place to start if your looking for something different

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=blue%20diamond%20engagement%20ring&ref=auto4&as_prefix=blue%20di

• K
    Dedicated May 2019
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    It’s hkneslty up to you. Any ring can be an engagement ring if it’s what you want. My fiancé gave me an orange (ish) opal ring and I love it. It’s not exactly your “traditional” engagement ring but I love it, and it’s my engagement ring regardless.
  • K
    Dedicated May 2019
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    Honestly*
    cant edit on here lol
  • Hermione
    Devoted February 2020
    Hermione ·
    • Flag
    Round is a easy to find cut. I also like oval and emerald cut. I love the Lady Diana and I think it influenced me a bit.

I have a medium blue sapphire myself. Blue is my favorite color. I can't afford a blue diamond but they are pretty.

What shape is a good one on a engagement ring? 💍 1
  • Hermione
    Devoted February 2020
    Hermione ·
    • Flag
    Lady Diana ring*
  • Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

If I'm not mistaken, I believe round is the "ideal" cut, but I think you should choose what suits your style best. You should go to jewelers and try on different cuts and carats.

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·
    • Flag

I think you should go to a jewelry store and try on different rings to see what it is that you like. Everyone is different. Before I got engaged I wanted a round stone, but changed my mind and my engagement ring is a cushion cut....LOVE! It's fun to try rings on, so have some fun and find your answer that way! Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics