Neffe
Master July 2020

What is Your Mother Wearing?

Neffe, on August 2, 2018 at 8:05 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 52
Saved Save

What is your mom wearing for the wedding? Do you want her to stand out from everyone else, or is she dressing in one of your wedding colors? Did you help her pick out her outfit?

What is Your Mother Wearing? 1

Jeff Loves Jessica Photography

What is Your Mother Wearing? 2

Cody & Allison Photography

52 Comments

• Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    • Flag
    I told her to pick anything she felt good in. She opted for a gray dress (bridesmaids are wearing wine and groomsmen are wearing navy). The MOB and MOG will have corsages for the ceremony.
  • Happily Ever Mrs. H
    VIP October 2018
    Happily Ever Mrs. H ·
    • Flag
    My mom’s so cute. She texted me this selfie of her in her outfit with all her accessories. I helped her pick it out a few weeks ago. She’s lost a lot of weight (80lbs) and dresses weren’t fitting her right because of the loose skin, so we opted for pants! Honestly, I think it looks great on her and she’ll be so much more comfortable and confident. And it matches my BMs metallic theme!

What is Your Mother Wearing? 3
  • Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·
    • Flag

MOB dress. It looks AMAZING on her... We are taking out the poof and she wants to make it a high/low dress.

What is Your Mother Wearing? 4

• Anne
    Master April 2017
    Anne ·
    • Flag

What is Your Mother Wearing? 5

My mom wore this grey dress! She looked beautiful Smiley smile

• F
    Super August 2018
    FutureMrsO ·
    • Flag
    MOB dress! It’s goegeous on her

What is Your Mother Wearing? 6
  • Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag

This is what my mom will be wearing. She doe not have a picture of her in it. We are waiting for her fitting on the 19th! I told her that I wanted her comfortable and if she didn't want to wear a dress then that is fine. Plus she likes to dance, and we are doing a dance together so this is perfect for her!

Cannot wait to see it on her!What is Your Mother Wearing? 7

• Mrs. H
    Master September 2019
    Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

My mom wants to compliment our color palette, but at the end of the day, I don't really care what she wears, as long as she is comfortable!

• M.M.
    Devoted December 2018
    M.M. ·
    • Flag
    My mom is in a wheelchair and we are getting married early so we went together to a bridal store ordered her a dress. She'd wearing a beige lace dress with cute sparkly flats. She's excited to put it on and eat cake.
  • Jen
    Super May 2018
    Jen ·
    • Flag
    I told my mom she could wear whatever she wanted. She decided on this and looked beautiful in it

What is Your Mother Wearing? 8
  • Taylor
    Expert March 2019
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awww this is too cute! Lol
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, she looks beautiful!! I love how sequin shirt pairs with the slacks - so pretty!! Smiley kiss

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Smiley kiss I love the uniqueness; your mom will look amazing in it!!

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

She looks beautiful!! I love the embroidery of the dress and matching shawl!! Smiley love

• Victoria
    Devoted October 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    I would like our parents to wear navy in some way to wear one of our wedding colors. There’s not a lot of navy at all in our wedding and that’s what would I like, just trying to get everyone on board! Lol
  • Saydee
    Super August 2019
    Saydee ·
    • Flag
    My mom is refusing to wear a long dress, which that was the only thing I requested so I don't know. She has a habit of not dressing as formal as the event calls for 😒 my fmil told me she doesn't know what she will wear yet because she is still trying to get to her weight loss goal but she knows it will be fitted lol. I just want them all to look as formal as the bridal party since we'll all be in pics together
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This is stunning!! I love the color and detailed embroidered top half - beautiful!! Smiley heart

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This sounds beautiful, especially those sparkly flats! I know she will look amazing!! Smiley love Smiley heart

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    • Flag

My colors are different shades of purple, rose gold, white, and gray. My mother found a really lovely lavender dress to wear Smiley smile I told her to wear whatever she wanted and that it didn't have to match any of the colors, but she really wanted to find a lavender or champagne colored dress.

• Mrs. Mecking
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Mecking ·
    • Flag

My mom found a beautiful dress that has rose gold flowers on it. Rose gold is one of our colors. I like that she will be wearing one of our colors.

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful!! I love the elegance! Smiley love She will look wonderful!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics