Becky
Devoted May 2016

What is one shot you wished you had gotten?

Becky, on April 9, 2016 at 2:57 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 18
Saved Save

I'm making my shot list for the photographer and while it seems I have covered everything I don't want to look back and say "Darn, I really wish I had gotten a picture of _______"

So, Marrieds What is one shot you wish you could have gotten?

And to the rest of us, what is one unusual shot you have on your list?

18 Comments

• twostep127
    Super June 2016
    twostep127 ·
    • Flag

Seems intuitive, but my MOH's photographer didn't get a solo shot of her and her mom or her and her brother. Easy to forget about the shots you'd assume are on the list!

• Kristy
    Master November 2015
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

I wish I took shots of me with each of my bridesmaids individually.

• Amber Erin
    Master August 2016
    Amber Erin ·
    • Flag

Unrelated to your question, but I read the title and thought you meant "shot" as in alcohol shot haha.

• mimitrue
    Master January 2016
    mimitrue ·
    • Flag

Holding hands with my FH behind a door or a wall without us seeing one another

• mimitrue
    Master January 2016
    mimitrue ·
    • Flag

Also we didn't get any shots or us and our 2 kids together

• Kristy
    Master November 2015
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

When I first read your title I thought you were talking about vaccinations LOL

• Kimi
    Master August 2016
    Kimi ·
    • Flag

I want one taken from behind me right before I walk down the aisle looking towards my guests & FH.

• DJ
    VIP May 2016
    DJ ·
    • Flag

I made sure to add a shot of my FG trying on my dress and a shot of our bands on the cactus needles.

• FallforLindahl
    VIP June 2017
    FallforLindahl ·
    • Flag

I totally thought you were talking about taking a shot of alcohol. I guess it's Saturday night!

• amytherese
    Super July 2016
    amytherese ·
    • Flag

We have an engagement photo where we are making a heart with sparklers. I'd love to remake the same shot on the wedding day.

• amytherese
    Super July 2016
    amytherese ·
    • Flag

This one. Sorry for the double post.

• Loganna
    Super October 2016
    Loganna ·
    • Flag

I don't know what this says about me, but my first thought clicking on this post was vaccinations...

• Mrs.S
    Expert May 2016
    Mrs.S ·
    • Flag

Fh and I are going to have a picture of the two of us holding pictures of our parents on thier wedding day

• kahlcara
    Master August 2013
    kahlcara ·
    • Flag

My photographer took a picture of my mom and I together at my parents' house and managed to angle the camera and the mirror on my parents' dresser in such a way that you can see my dad watching us and smiling, and my parents' wedding picture on the wall. I love that picture!

I wish I had gotten a great shot of the rings on/with my flowers. I know it's overdone, and I could easily buy some white flowers and take pictures myself, but I wish I had one.

• lulu1180
    Super June 2016
    lulu1180 ·
    • Flag

Following

• GrayCatVintage
    Master October 2015
    GrayCatVintage ·
    • Flag

I never got a shot of any of the men getting ready or a picture of just FH and his father. There is also not one alone shot of me. I know this seems petty but there was also not an overall shot of the tables I painstakingly overthought. Since people were eating after we arrived I have no idea what they looked like with the plates and chargers and everything.

• Mrs. Knolle
    Master July 2016
    Mrs. Knolle ·
    • Flag

I'm definitely going to send one of my photogs over to the reception hall to take photos before the guests get over there.

• JSmith2U
    Master March 2016
    JSmith2U ·
    • Flag

Wish I had gotten one with my parents and siblings as well as my grandma with my parents and siblings. We didn't get any of his grandparents at all since they left the ceremony and header to the reception immediately.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics