MistysoontobeBell
Master October 2013

What do you think of these????

MistysoontobeBell, on July 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 23
Saved Save

The pics attached are of what I want my nails and makeup to look like. What is your thoughts on them? Please be honest.

23 Comments

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

My eyes are almost the same color as the girls wearing the makeup. I love that it makes her eyes pop.

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·

It's hard to tell without it actually on you. Personally, I think that would be too dark for my own liking, but it could look amazing on you. Can you do a make up trial?

• Mrs.Rebeiro
    Master April 2014
    Mrs.Rebeiro ·

If you normally wear a heavier make up I would say go for it - just do a trial to make sure its what you want.. and the nails are cute!

• Andre'ya
    Master March 2014
    Andre'ya ·

I like dark eyes...especially if your eye color is blue or green...and I am in love with your nail choice...it's simple but cute...especially for petite hands

• Brianna
    Super July 2014
    Brianna ·

The nails are cute but personally for me I don't like the make up, I could just never pull that off.

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

I will be doing my hair and makeup trial next month. I am trying to get that done after I get my dress back. I also want it to be the same day I go do my Bridal portrait. I want it to be dark and dramatic with out going over the top. What do you think of the nails?

• Mrs2B
    VIP September 2016
    Mrs2B ·

Those nails are FANTASTIC! IMPO, the makeup is too dark for me. But it might look great on you!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

How a this one? It is softer are I love the whole look.

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Sorry pic did not load

• Augustbride
    Expert August 2013
    Augustbride ·

I love it!!!

• Singing Diva
    Expert May 2012
    Singing Diva ·

Love the nails. The first pair of eyes seem a tad too dark, but the second picture you posted looks great. Its very dramatic and I think it will look beautiful with the right dress and an evening wedding :-)

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·

I love the nails. They're really pretty.

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

That's way too much eyeline for me, but I do like the second picture you posted.

The nails are great.

• Emily
    Expert October 2013
    Emily ·

Good for you if you can pull off that dramatic eye makeup! If it's what you like to wear then go for it - if not, I wouldn't use your wedding to try out some drastically new style. After your makeup trial you should watch a sad movie or chop some onions so you can see how it looks after you've been crying.

• FutureMrsKruse
    Devoted May 2014
    FutureMrsKruse ·

Love the nails! For me the eye makeup is a little heavy since I generally don't wear makeup.

• Riki
    Master August 2014
    Riki ·

I love both!

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Thank you all!!! I will ask the MUA what she thinks and go from there.

• Love Is Real
    Expert April 2014
    Love Is Real ·

I love it but it all depends on your wedding. If your having an outdoors rustic wedding I would think the natural look is more appropriate. My makeup is going to be dramatic like that as well so i'm all for it.

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

@ Love Is Real - I am having a modern romance damask theme. The wedding colors are black, white and bling. The reception is Night club themed.

• D
    Master May 2014
    D ·

I like both. I don't like the eyebrows on the second pic.

Comment on this discussion