HowCo Industries
VIP September 2018

What are your colors?

HowCo Industries, on April 3, 2018 at 9:08 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 103
Saved Save
I just put this together and am finally seeing my colors together outside of my head! (The last color should be a metallic silver.) I put this palette together slowly, first just thinking that I wanted my sister to have an easy time just picking out a short, navy dress.
What are your colors? Any reason you chose them?

What are your colors? 1

103 Comments

• Jaea
    Dedicated September 2018
    Jaea ·
    • Flag
    Ivory, wine, burlap with gold and grey as highlighting colors. Wine is my favorite color and I knew ivory looks better with my coloring than white, so we built our palette around those two.
  • Pegs
    VIP July 2018
    Pegs ·
    • Flag

White, Gold, and Olive Green.

I wanted something elegant, yet refined and organic for an outdoor Summer wedding.

• Forestwed
    Master May 2018
    Forestwed ·
    • Flag
    Your colors look great together! I’m doing burgundy, mauve, ivory and gold
  • emcknight1517
    Super April 2018
    emcknight1517 ·
    • Flag

I love those colors together!

Mine are black, white, grey, and gold. My venue space has different colors that I didn't want to compete with: ceremony space is a cool white marble with greens and blues, cocktail hour has bold jewel tones and warm marble, and the reception area has cool white marble with warm gold accents.

These colors also allowed me to print invites/menus/programs at home if necessary because bright white tends to be pretty close on a professional printer to my home printer. Ivory paper is harder to match. My bridesmaids also were able to more easily do a mix and match dress color. It mostly had to do with coordinating the finer details.

• Alondra S.
    Expert September 2018
    Alondra S. ·
    • Flag
    These are gorgeous! Great combination. Ours are silver and burgundy
  • Kristina
    Master August 2018
    Kristina ·
    • Flag

I'm keeping mine simple, silver and aqua.

My bouquet also has light pink but that's the only place it'll be.

• Mrs. H
    Master September 2019
    Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

Ivory, navy blue, gold and burgundy... originally we were going to do ivory, navy, burnt orange and burgundy, but we ended up moving the wedding to September instead of October, and so I felt burgundy was a better color for early fall.

• Futuremrsk
    VIP August 2019
    Futuremrsk ·
    • Flag
    That's a great color combo!! Ours are a turquoise/teal, sunflower yellow, and grey. The turquoise/teal is our favorite color, a lot of our home is decorated in shades of it, the yellow is our accent color and I will be having lots of sunflowers! And the grey is our neutral tone, I didn't like the look of black with the other 2 colors so we went with a darker grey.
  • Future Mrs M
    Super June 2018
    Future Mrs M ·
    • Flag

Burgundy, navy, gold and plush pink.

• Kristen
    Dedicated August 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    My colors are navy, ivory, pink (think a darker pale), and rose gold as an accent.
  • Kaylyn
    Super May 2019
    Kaylyn ·
    • Flag
    Pretty! Mine are sage, light grey, ivory and copper
  • Natalie
    Devoted September 2018
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    Very pretty!! Ours are a deep purple and orange.
  • Cheers to you.....????????
    Dedicated February 2020
    Cheers to you.....???????? ·
    • Flag
    Our wedding is in the winter.....so our colors are....Cream,Wine with Gold Accents....
  • T
    Dedicated September 2018
    Turnicia ·
    • Flag
    Those colors are pretty together. Our colors are ivory, peach, turquoise, and gold.
  • Briana
    Dedicated April 2018
    Briana ·
    • Flag
    Love everyone’s ideas! We are going with pastels: pinks to purples with hints of greenery and rose gold Smiley smile
  • Aliah
    Devoted September 2018
    Aliah ·
    • Flag
    Our colors are Royal Purple, Charcoal with some silver.. we picked that combo because we wanted to find a color that looked good on everyone’s complexion that was also a deep color that would look nice as up lighting. It’s funny cause now everyone thinks purple is our favorite color now cause we keep showing it to people but in reality me & my fiancé just didn’t wanna use Red cause it’s so cliché.
  • Megan
    Dedicated September 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Royal purple, gray/silver (it's like a 40% gray if anyone knows what that means), and white- very light on this, but also a pop of orange if need be. We're using purple, white and (possibly) orange because they're FH and my alma mater's colors.

Your colors look great together! I love the heart logo you put together. It displays the colors beautifully. Smiley smile
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2018
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Navy blue, gold, and white. We wanted to stick with a subtle nautical theme but keep it more lake nautical/ rustic rather than beachy.
  • HowCo Industries
    VIP September 2018
    HowCo Industries ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Magnetstreet.com did that for me! I plugged in my colors and they didn't just give me a palette, they gave me the heart.
  • E
    Savvy August 2018
    Eric & Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    Those are pretty. Mines are red, gold & white.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics