Mrs Schmidt
VIP September 2014

What are you doing for your bach party?

Mrs Schmidt, on August 20, 2014 at 9:36 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 30
Saved Save

Where ya going? Do you even know?

We're going to spend a weekend at Rehoboth Beach, DE. I'm really pumped to be by the ocean and in a familiar place too. I miss being by the water!

share share!

30 Comments

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·

We talked about a weekend in NashVegas, but I'm leaving it all up to them.

• Mrs. A & J
    Master December 2014
    Mrs. A & J ·

Disneyland!!! I'm flying to San Diego (my hometown, where most of my bridal party still live) for a week, and we're spending a day at Disneyland for my bachelorette party

• Barbara
    Master September 2014
    Barbara ·

Can I just come to yours?? I LOVE Funland at Rehoboth!!

• Mrs Schmidt
    VIP September 2014
    Mrs Schmidt ·

@barbara- yes!!!! lol date twins!

• Kesslertobe1018
    Super October 2014
    Kesslertobe1018 ·

My bachelorette party is this weekend and we are going to Ocean City. I can't wait!!

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·

We're going to a festival in town where there's plays and street performers. Sadly, only a couple of people are coming

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

My bridesmaids took me on a surprise weekend trip to AC and to a Lady Gaga concert. My second bachelorette party will be in Philly somewhere.

• Mrs Schmidt
    VIP September 2014
    Mrs Schmidt ·

My sister is ditching the actual day and night we're out celebrating my impending nuptials for a friend's wedding that was moved to Sat instead of Fri. Kinda disappointing.

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Mine was two weeks ago, but we went out in Charlotte. So fun!

• Mrs Gray
    Super August 2014
    Mrs Gray ·

We were also going to go to Ocean City but I decided last minute I'd rather just stay local. The girls were cool with it. They made me dinner and we had a ton to drink and played fun games. It was really low key but then again I'm low key

• Kesslertobe1018
    Super October 2014
    Kesslertobe1018 ·

I am excited about where we are staying and to just spend time with my BP. They are great and I can't wait to see what they have planned. I acutally got cups made for each of them with their names on them and it says Stephanies Bachelorette Weekend. Very cute and of course I bought them from etsy.

• Katie
    Dedicated September 2014
    Katie ·

We are going on a 2 hour pedal-pub tour in Minneapolis.. it is this 12 person pub on wheels and you actually pedal it to get it moving.. There is of course a conductor/bartender on the pub that guides us where we go We are going to have a crazy fun time on that.. And then we will be going for dinner/hitting the bars afterwards. I can't wait!!

• F
    Super September 2014
    FutureMrsE ·

We are going to New Orleans for 3 days. Can't wait!!

• Shamika
    VIP August 2014
    Shamika ·

My BM threw me a beach bachelorette party on Aug 10th. It was nice and we all had a great time. The weather was a perfect beach day.

• Barbara
    Master September 2014
    Barbara ·

Woo hoo!

• L
    Master February 2015
    LetItSnow ·

I hope it will be something low key. I'm not a club person...but then I'm not sure what else to do!

• Kristen
    VIP May 2015
    Kristen ·

I know mine is still so far away but i have my heart and soul set on going to a Drag Show in Nashville with all my ladies and gay friends lol ultimate girls night out?! i think yes (:

• Victoria
    Devoted October 2014
    Victoria ·

Mine is October 10th weekend and we are spending the weekend in Charlotte NC. We are going to play it by ear. I know we will do something like wine and design one day and there will be exotic dancers involved but that's all I know. I am super excited!!!!

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

Sounds wonderful! I am not really doing a bach party....I have 3 showers and one of them is a distance shower (where I use to live-where most of my bridesmaids still live) and so we are having a girls sleep over the night before the shower...I think we may go out to eat at Travail (which is this crazy food experience...like theater and food all in one).

• Mallory Abroad
    Master October 2014
    Mallory Abroad ·

I'm not having one, will grap some drinks locally but no party or anything big, it is just a few drinks with people

Comment on this discussion