J
Just Said Yes September 2013

Welcome Bags for hotel

Jackie, on September 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save

Does anyone have a cheap place to order gift bags? We're giving our hotel guests a bottle of wine and some snacks when they arrive and don't want to spend a fortune on the bag itself.

10 Comments

• MJ
    Master June 2013
    MJ ·

We got the deluxe canvas totes from vista p. we just had a flower in our color put on them instead of names or anything that people won't reuse.

• A
    Beginner June 2014
    Ashleigh ·

How much were those totes from VP?

• HalloweenBride
    Master October 2013
    HalloweenBride ·

I think papermart.com has gift bags....all sorts.

• MJ
    Master June 2013
    MJ ·

I had groupon and 50% off. Just a couple bucks each. I bought the bigger bags because we have a lot of stuff to put in the rooms. You could get away with smaller it would be cheaper.

• Rebecca
    VIP June 2014
    Rebecca ·

I was looking at http://www.pouchmart.com for some canvas bags I'm getting to do up... they were like .99 each at what I am looking for, they do carry other bags as well.

• FutureMrsF
    Dedicated September 2013
    FutureMrsF ·

I used papermart.com for the hotel bags. I checked all over and they were the cheapest i could find for what I wanted. Even cheaper than Oriental Trading. I was really happy with them and I don't remember shipping taking very long.

• Alysa
    VIP April 2014
    Alysa ·

Not sure but dollartree.com might have some or orientaltrading.com

• A
    Beginner June 2014
    Ashleigh ·

Dollartree has them 2/$1. I haven't look online, but in the store I belive they only have red, blue and white. I will probably just go white with some tissue paper in my colors to save money.

• Future Mrs. Coombs
    VIP March 2014
    Future Mrs. Coombs ·

Dollar tree has some that are cute. You could also check Target's dollar section or maybe Oriental trading.

• AndreaLily
    Master October 2013
    AndreaLily ·

I used oriental trading for mine with a coupon from retailmenot...$40 for 100 bags

Comment on this discussion