Arlene
Devoted March 2020

Weddingwire-guest Photo App

Arlene, on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 PM Posted in Married Life 0 4
Saved Save

Hello all you married brides!!

Did you guys use the guest app for photos? if so did you like it? Any feedback from it? I am deciding if we are using the one with weddingwire or a different one.

4 Comments

• Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    • Flag
    I THINK this one is the one that was formerly “Veri” which we used and LOVED. Omg our guests got such great pics and did a great job uploading pics — there was a feature that auto-uploaded pics during the event but almost everyone who used it turned that off and contributed only individual pics or uploaded a bunch later. We probably only have 30-35 people who actually contributed (out of 125), but their pics were great and plentiful — we got almost 700 pics and videos. And it was SO fun to see the guests’ perspective and captures of the little details that they thought were important. We decided to use the app on a whim not long before the wedding, so didn’t publicize it super well, but did put it on the info sheet in welcome bags and people seemed to catch on and spread the word, and after the wedding, it became a shareable album that I could link people to, and guests seemed to have lots of fun looking through!
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag

Ohh yay!!! okay great !!thank you!!!!!

• Abbie
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Abbie ·
    • Flag
    Hi there! Did you notice if there was a way to make multiple albums for each event? Like bridal shower, bachelorette party, wedding etc?
  • Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·
    • Flag

If this is the same app previously mentioned (Veri) I LOVED it!!! We got so many candid photos uploaded!!! It's free so I recommend trying it out and see how you like it!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics