G
Dedicated June 2020

Wedding Website

Gabby, on February 26, 2019 at 10:11 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 6
Saved Save
Where do we include the link to our wedding website? Do we put them in the save the dates? Do we include the password(if we have one) with the link?

6 Comments

• Jasmine
    Rockstar August 2020
    Jasmine ·

You can always put them on the official invites/RSVPs and if you have a password, it would be best to put the password on there OR you can either take off the password or have them contact you directly after receiving their invite.

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914 ·

We put ours on the save the dates. I have info on the website about the hotels - most of our guests will be traveling and I want them to have as much time as possible to book their hotels!

• G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby ·
    Thank you both! Yeah we will have hotel information on the website so that's a good idea. Do you put it on the save the date or make a separate detail card?
  • Cara
    Expert July 2019
    Cara ·
    We included ours on the save the dates. This gave guests enough time to look over hotel options, day of timeline etc. far enough in advance for people who are traveling. We just included the website directly on the save the dates, no detail card.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD Online ·

I put it on our save the dates and on our details page for invites. We didn't have a password but I would include it there if you do.

• CountryRoads
    Expert October 2018
    CountryRoads ·

We put them on the save the dates and on the information card that arrived with the invitation "for more information about accommodations, travel, directions and all things wedding....".

Adding this the STD helped out of town guests plan their trip [travel, accommodations airports, directions]. They can start looking into whether the travel is feasible in advance, so they are prepared to RSVP [this also helps them meet your RSVP deadline]. Having it with the invitation on the information card reminds them of the website, and a provides quick reference for making plans closer to the wedding

Comment on this discussion