Sara
Super July 2019

Wedding Website

Sara, on June 30, 2018 at 8:38 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 10
Saved Save

Hey guys! Share the links to your websites. I need some inspiration!

10 Comments

• Casey
    VIP December 2018
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    I’m not sure people will want to share their wedding websites as it has very personal information about their wedding and registry, potentially even phone numbers. Mine is from Minted. Their templates are great and have everything you need built-in.
  • Kim
    Devoted September 2018
    Kim ·
    • Flag

If you look at the different templates (on Minted) they have samples you can look at. I just basically copied one of those, and added and subtracted info as it suited us.

• Lacy
    Super December 2018
    Lacy ·
    • Flag
    Squarespace also has some nice templates.
  • Maria
    Savvy July 2018
    Maria ·
    • Flag
    I just used the default wedding wire website. Worked great for my needs.

• Runawaygirl
    Dedicated October 2018
    Runawaygirl ·
    • Flag
    We are using Zola. They have a few inspirational pages that you can view and get ideas from.
  • Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·
    • Flag
    I used the Knot and followed their template’s format. It is private and password protected because I don’t want our wedding details out there for anyone to see, especially a particular ex of mine and a very unstable ex of one of our good friends. I’m sure a lot of people won’t link their websites for their own privacy as well. This is a public forum, so anyone outside of WW can see what’s posted here, and can follow any links as well.
  • Tpatb
    Master August 2019
    Tpatb ·
    • Flag
    We used wedding wire
  • DC Wife 10.27.18
    Master October 2018
    DC Wife 10.27.18 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Same. I’m very protective of my site because my FHs ex is a total psycho. Sorry I can’t share. But if you have specific questions I can help. One thing I added to mine was a FAQ page which has parking info, dress code, fun details, our hashtag etc. Guests have told me they find it very helpful!
  • Maria
    Savvy July 2018
    Maria ·
    • Flag

Also I am not picky about sharing mine, it has personal stuff, but nothing that puts me at risk. WeddingWire.com/FrankandMaria

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag

We are using WeddingWire and I have it password protected. I hope our wedding website inspires you in some way!

https://www.weddingwire.com/vibrantlyinlove

Password: RawlsWedding

Comment on this discussion