P
Beginner July 2017

Wedding veil!

Peyton, on August 31, 2016 at 4:50 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 17
Saved Save

I'm not buying my wedding veil yet but just curious to see what kind of veils anyone else is choosing. I can't decide if I like the kind you wear over your face or not just wanted to hear about what kind of veil other brides might be choosing!

17 Comments

• Rennyrenrennerson
    Super November 2016
    Rennyrenrennerson ·
    • Flag

Not the best pic but I chose the double vail. I'm not wearing it over my face though. I love the rhinestone trim!!!

• DeniseD
    Master May 2015
    DeniseD ·
    • Flag

Plain, single tier veil. Originally didn't want one, glad I spent the $100 for it since it made the look. I took it off at the reception.

• Page
    VIP May 2017
    Page ·
    • Flag

Plain cathedral length veil - I wanted it with lace but I didn't want mismatched lace (picky, I know)

• Meant to be Busby
    Super October 2016
    Meant to be Busby ·
    • Flag

Bad picture but this is mine

• WhitneyYvonne
    Super January 2017
    WhitneyYvonne ·
    • Flag

I bought a cathedral veil, but I ended up loving a friends so I'm borrowing hers and taking the tiara that was attached to the one I bought off. Mine I'm borrow is a double layer and I'm doing it over my face

• Mrs. Librarian
    VIP November 2016
    Mrs. Librarian ·
    • Flag

I found mine at a bridal expo. It was a good price and handmade! It is two layers and goes almost to my knees.

• JRo
    Super October 2016
    JRo ·
    • Flag

Hadn't planned on having one but, I loved the look w/my dress and thought this will be the only time I can wear one! Except for maybe cleaning the house on a Tuesday =P

• YouCanCallMeDot
    VIP January 2017
    YouCanCallMeDot ·
    • Flag

I am doing a finger tip length veil that has lace on the edging that matches my dress. I got it during the trunk show I got my dress at so I got $100 off it.

• SailawaySomppi
    VIP April 2018
    SailawaySomppi ·
    • Flag

I was set not to even bother with a veil... then I found this beautiful thing...plans changed

• JustBre
    Devoted October 2016
    JustBre ·
    • Flag

I just bought mine so it hasn't come in yet...but it's fingertip length and has pearls on the trim. I won't be covering my face with it.

• P
    Beginner July 2017
    Peyton ·
    • Flag

All of these are so pretty!! I'm wearing my moms dress and she had a veil to the floor and it was almost as long as her train on the dress but she doesn't know where it is so I'm just going to find my own veil!

• FutureMrsCarlstad
    VIP November 2016
    FutureMrsCarlstad ·
    • Flag

I currently have a short one! Although I think I'm gonna buy a cheap-ish long one on Etsy. I just can't make up my mind and haven't seen the type of long veil I want with the dress I have

• FutureMrsCarlstad
    VIP November 2016
    FutureMrsCarlstad ·
    • Flag

This is a long one, but I want one without lace at the end

• MeantToBeAKennedy
    Expert October 2016
    MeantToBeAKennedy ·
    • Flag

I had a cathedral length veil. I wanted to do a blusher (part over your face) but the owner of the bridal salon whom I've been working with for awhile now was telling me this story about how her daughter was dead set on having a blusher and on the day of the wedding walking around with something in front of her face was ridiculously annoying. Despite the fact that it's pretty sheer, she still found it harder to see and really hot. So I changed my mind and went with no blusher.

• Yourlilfig
    VIP August 2016
    Yourlilfig ·
    • Flag

Couldn't do a blusher, it seemed as though it would be really annoying. This veil was perfect with my dress. I loved the scattered rhinestones and it was waltz length.

• Elizabeth
    VIP September 2016
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

Mine! It has crystals around the edge and is fingertip length.

• Jenna
    Super July 2017
    Jenna ·
    • Flag

1 layer Finger tip length veil

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics