Dedicated March 2019

Wedding veil on Etsy?

, on September 18, 2018 at 10:44 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved Save
I bought by dress & was planning to get my veil custom made.....that didn't work, so I was thinking about purchasing online. I've seen cute ones from Etsy, but I really don't want to spend a whole lot and I'm scared the quality won't be what it should be. I want a 2 layer veil so i can use it as a blusher. Has anyone ordered from there? & if so, what "store" and were you pleased with your purchase?

Thanks in advanced!

10 Comments

• Swtnss238
    VIP May 2019
    Swtnss238 ·
    I kept seeing alot of brides on here swear by Blanca Veils on Etsy. I read the reviews and all were great. Thousands of sales. I was still worried but I chose a 9ft catherdral with crystals and it sat in the cart for a week. Saw yet another thrilled bride on here show her veil and she convinced me to pull the trigger. Ordered it last week. Will be shipped by Oct. 11th.
  • Dedicated March 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I actually had them in my cart for a while, too! How funny! Then the nerves took over...and the one currently in my cart is from MyJasmineCorner...hopefully I get the same courage you did >.<
  • K
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Karly ·
    I got this one. Love it

Wedding veil on Etsy? 1
  • C
    Master July 2018
    Cuoghi ·
    Make one! So easy and inexpensive. lots of online tutorials
  • amandaaok
    VIP June 2018
    amandaaok ·
    I ordered mine from Etsy from AffordableEleganceII
    Absolutely loved it and they had great customer service
  • N
    Dedicated September 2020
    Nathalia ·
    I heard Ebay, if it's just that material and no lace or anything, it would be cheap
  • N
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Nadia ·

Same, I got mine for affordableEleganceII Veil was nice, and worth what I paid for!

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee ·
    I love my veil from Etsy store VeilCre8tions! It’s amazing and I only spent like $33 on it. Etsy is the best! There’s so many good shops to choose from for veils.
  • FutureStephD
    Super March 2019
    FutureStephD ·

I purchased a custom cathedral length veil with my choice of lace from "VeilsbyRebecca" on etsy for $100. I'm big on good quality at a low price and will scour the internet for hours to do so. I actually purchased a $4K designer gown from a consignment shop for $1K. Anyways, looks like that shop has two-tier for as low at $28.

• Eamsee
    Super June 2019
    Eamsee ·

Just an FYI, David's Bridal is having a really good sale right now. I saw some cathedral veils the $400 range marked down to as low as $44.

Comment on this discussion