Christina
Devoted February 2020

Wedding Subscription Boxes

Christina, on January 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
Has anyone tried any of the wedding subscription boxes? Facebook has started showing me ads and I have to admit, I'd LOVE to get one, but I'm concerned they wondering be worth the price.

I'm really interested in FutureMrsBox.com, but it's pricey!! I haven't been able to find too many reviews.

Just curious what your experiences have been and if there is a box that you absolutely love!

7 Comments

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

I always fall for these traps and then after the second box I find that they aren't worth the price! I could use that money and buy something I actually want (even if it says Mrs.) over waiting to get something I might not love. Honestly, some of the things that comes in those boxes are junk anyhow and to fill space.

If you want a Mrs. t-shirt or necklace or things like that you can totally buy them for that price or less and get things you actually want!

• Christina
    Devoted February 2020
    Christina ·
    View Quoted Comment
    That's what I'm afraid of. I just really like the idea of a monthly package with a surprise in it! I did ipsy for a while and loved it, but I'm not huge into makeup so I cancelled. I wish I could find something in the $10-20 range that was bride themed.
  • FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wouldn't that be perfect! I tried Birchbox for a while and loved it at first but over time it felt like I was getting junk products and makeup that wasn't really for me.

I feel like with the bride boxes, I really wouldn't want that much stuff that was wedding themed, because once the wedding came and went I likely wouldn't use it too much!

• Kenzie
    Dedicated March 2019
    Kenzie ·
    I haven’t tried them, however I feel like how could they possibly send very relevant stuff to *you* personally. It’s not as if they know your theme or colors or whatever. I feel like it would be disappointing and I don’t know what they could possibly send each month that would make me want to keep the subscription 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Danielle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Danielle ·

My FH got me a 3 month subscription box for Christmas. I've only received one box so far. It was cute, but I honestly won't use most of it...it was honeymoon themed, and doesn't really apply to the planning stage I currently am in. I am excited to see the second box though. Hopefully it will have a little more "future mrs." stuff in it. Honestly though, if it wasn't a gift...I probably wouldn't spend the money on it. You're better off just buying things you actually want.

• Keary
    Expert May 2019
    Keary ·
    I was gifted the Miss to Mrs box subscription. It's been fun so far! Mostly I just like opening boxes. Some of it will never be used, but some of it I use all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ .
  • FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

I did Bride Box, and was underwhelmed. My fiance bought me two months then I told him to cancel it and just buy me stuff on Etsy that was personalized or said "bride"! I felt it had random stuff like lotion & makeup samples, which I already get from my ipsy box.

Comment on this discussion