Sarah
Dedicated April 2019

Wedding Shoes

Sarah, on August 16, 2018 at 7:01 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 65
Saved Save

Hit me with the wedding shoes you wore / plan on wearing for your day! I am trying to find the perfect shoe for ceremony and reception. Photo is the location of the ceremony, so as you can see heels are probably not ideal!! (FYI this isn't how mine will be set up per say. it will have an arch and what not with flowers and greenery.) I have always wanted to wear Badgley Mischka for my wedding, but I do not know how comfy the sandals will be for all night.

Ceremony LocationWedding Shoes 1

65 Comments

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    Mine are badgley mischka! They're short and block heels and they're really comfy for me. I'm getting married in a garden so I couldn't do heels either, but I wanted something a little more than flats.

Wedding Shoes 2
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    Soo pretty! I was set on wearing flats or sandals till i saw my shoes and i couldnt resist. They are from Betsey Johnsons Blue line and actually EXTREMELY comfortable. No hotspots or anything. I put them on yesterday and walked to break them in and realized i dont even need to. I bought heel stoppers from amazon to keep me from sinking into the grass where our reception is. Maybe you could do that if you are set on spike heels
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    View Quoted Comment
    These are gorgeous
  • Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura ·
    Those are gorgeous!
  • Sarah
    Dedicated April 2019
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment

Those dreaded HOT SPOTS! I am going to look into this! Thank you!!!

• Sarah
    Dedicated April 2019
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment

SOOOO PRETTYYY!!! Did you have them dyed? Or were you able to find them like this?

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks so much! Took me quite a bit of searching but I'm really happy with them! Also I stalked your page to find your shoes and I loveee them. I was hoping to find something in betsey Johnsons line cause I love her stuff.
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! No I found them already in the blue color. My last like 15 Google searches were combinations of "blue" "bridal" "block heel" "open toe" lol. I found them online at Nordstrom rack.
  • Sarah
    Dedicated April 2019
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment

I also looked at your page too to find the shoes. 1 - YOUR DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! CONGRATS!! 2 - shoes are soo cute!! and 3 - THAT DRESS!!!! YOU LOOK STUNNNING!!!!!

• Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahh thank you! How funny i was the other way around, i was soo set on Badgley Mischkas! I was specifically looking at the flats but then saw the red ones, had to have them. Yay for us finding iur dream shoes😄
  • K
    Devoted December 2018
    Kristy ·
    Those are mine. David's bridal. Had them dyed to match my wedding colors

Wedding Shoes 3

Wedding Shoes 4
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    View Quoted Comment
    It is! Sooo close its crazy! A little scary lol but so exciting😄You're so sweet thank you so much!!
  • Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’ve looked at these on the DB website but haven’t committed. Are they comfortable?
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol yes!! Goes to show that everything will work out with this wedding planning stuff, even if our first picks dont pan out. Congratulations!
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Exactly no need to stress at all. Thank you same to you!!
  • Julia
    Dedicated September 2018
    Julia ·
    I have badgely mishkas! Definitely needed wedges to be comfortable! Found them at Nordstrom rack! You can’t quite tell but the wedge under the heel is only like half an inch wide so I wouldn’t recommend them for the dirt ground necessarily.

Wedding Shoes 5

Wedding Shoes 6
  • Miranda
    Expert February 2019
    Miranda ·
    Not the best photo, and please excuse my dog’s legs, but these are mine!

Wedding Shoes 7
  • Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    View Quoted Comment

BRae, these are so pretty! I love block heels and the color is perfect. Like you said, it's a little more than a flat while still very comfy. Perfect for a wedding day, with a bit of sparkle, too!

Out of curiosity, are these your "something blue"? Or were they intended to match your wedding colors?

• K
    Devoted December 2018
    Kristy ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes they are but be careful with sizing. I listened to the reviews that they were too small and bought them and they were way too big and I had to buy a second pair. I still have the first pair sitting in my closet lol. Haven't been able to sell them
  • L
    Expert October 2018
    Linda ·
    Looks similar to mine. I went with low heeled (1.75”) Victorian style boots. I didn’t want open toed or high heeled (I have to have some heels) and they are wide heels not pointed ones.

Wedding Shoes 8

Comment on this discussion