N
Expert December 2013

Wedding Program Snafu

NusAG, on December 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 14
Saved Save

So I just received my programs I ordered by customizing with my own design. The 2 sides are printed in different directions!! So you have to turn it over to read after flipping them. I could try to contact customer service and see if they will send new ones. However, I don't want to pay any extra for news ones or even sure I will get it on time to finish adding things to them.. Otherwise they are beautiful. Is this the worst thing in the world?

14 Comments

• N
    Expert December 2013
    NusAG ·

This is what it looks like...

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

I really wouldn't worry about it.

EDITED: If they'll fix it for free, then I would, but I definitely would not pay to fix something as inconsequential as this.

• Erika*
    Super October 2015
    Erika* ·

I wouldn't worry. Would I be mad? Yeah, but I would rather that go wrong than anything more serious.

• StephGoods
    Super July 2014
    StephGoods ·

Let me just say first they're absolutely gorgeous! While I don't think it's a huge deal that it's printed like that I would be upset. You paid a someone to make these and they messed up. I would definitely contact customer service to see about getting a refund. If it does bother you that much, see if they can redo them for you. You should not have to pay as it was not your mistake, I personally wouldn't pay. If I was a guest and saw that I wouldn't have any problems with it.

• Ape
    Savvy June 2014
    Ape ·

Those are gorgeous! Even though still not correct definitely use able! I would still contact and complain. Hopefully they can fix their mistake and get you new ones or at least get you some of your money back!

• S
    Savvy July 2014
    Sharon ·

Super cute, and it isn't the end of the world. Try to get new ones, but don't worry if you aren't able to 'fix' it.

• TiffanyShay
    Master October 2014
    TiffanyShay ·

I would def call customer service and see if they can do anything for you... either re-print correctly or maybe some money back or a discount on your next order... idk something. But if they can't re-print them I wouldn't worry about. I def would not spend more money just because of that... It's not really a big deal to the purpose of the program, people will figure it out.

• Faith
    Super October 2014
    Faith ·

I doubt anyone will remember that your programs were upside down. It might cross their mind on the initial flip, but they'll be more focused on you that day.

• Nonna T
    Master April 2014
    Nonna T ·

What paris said:

on another note, i only recently learned what "snafu" stood for (military acronym)!

• Mrs. McWilliams
    Super December 2013
    Mrs. McWilliams ·

I wouldn't worry about it. If they can do it for free, great, but if not, leave it be.

• Pamela Anne
    Super July 2014
    Pamela Anne ·

I would see if you can get free, corrected ones...but otherwise, if I were a guest at a wedding that gave me a wedding programme like that, I would have assumed it was a deliberate designing thing and not thought about it further.

Besides, is it really that tough of a job to flip it over to read it properly?

• Lucky me
    Master June 2013
    Lucky me ·

That would drive me nuts but like others mentioned someone may notice for anout 2 seconds and then forget about it.

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·

If it can be fixed for free, and if you have TIME to wait for the new ones, then do it. You shouldn't have to pay anything, though.

Otherwise, keep them, and don't let it stress you that much. People will notice it for 2 seconds and then be over it.

• N
    Expert December 2013
    NusAG ·

Thanks everyone. Spoke with FH and he thinks I should just should X it out of my mind so it's one less thing to think about... This is one thing I can live with

Comment on this discussion