Janiya
Expert June 2020

Wedding Nightmare!!!

Janiya, on March 6, 2019 at 9:43 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 48
Saved Save

So, my fiance and I decided to get married in just two days and do away with the date we had. Things didn't go as planned. It rained all day long, two DJ's showed up and were arguing over who would DJ the wedding. The flower girls dressed ripped. And worst of all I didn't even get a chance to walk down the aisle! Good thing is that this is the nightmare (bad dream) I had the other night! Lol. Who else has had a wedding nightmare or bad dream? My dream was so vivid and I hope my actual day goes nothing like the dream I had, Lol.

48 Comments

• MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·

I had several! I dreamt that they completely botched my flowers and they were hideous and the venue was an over booked hectic place that barely got us in and I wasn't even dressed yet. I was freaking out. We booked an all inclusive DW so I started to really panic that my flowers would really be hideous since I sent them an inspo photo and didn't get to see my flowers until moments before the ceremony. Thankfully my flowers were more than I ever imagined and everything turned out amazing minus forgetting my belt but I'll take that over other things that could have gone wrong lol.

• Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    Yessturday I had a real life bad dream. Found out my cat put a bunch of holes in my wedding dress so I have to figure out how to fix that now -.- and I have had many nightmares mainly about FH deciding to plan it all hinmself and it was a total surprise so nothing was right and many things forgotten and also many about nothing just going right like the day of I didn't wear my dress or have a reception, etc! DX
  • Lindsay
    Savvy May 2020
    Lindsay ·

Ive had a few of those kinds of nightmares. In one no one could find my dress so i had to go buy a new one 2 hours before the wedding and ended up with a black and red tutu and a cape, LOL.

It scared me so much i woke up

• Disneybride
    Dedicated April 2021
    Disneybride ·
    You had me going glad it was a dream
  • Meaghan
    Dedicated April 2019
    Meaghan ·
    I’ve had a couple of them, mainly about hair and makeup - the stylists not showing up, me having a timeline but too many of my friends/family coming to get their hair done, etc. My most recent one was about us forgetting to pick up the marriage license 🙄
  • Danielle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Danielle ·

I've had quite a few. I can't recall all of the details though, but I know they were stress dreams over the stupidest things.

• sydney
    Dedicated September 2019
    sydney ·

Lol I had a dream I walked down the Isle in nothing but my veil I also had a dream that no one showed up to the wedding. After this I gave wedding planning a rest for about a month or two.

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    I dreamt that we completely forgot it was our wedding day until one of our guests called and asked if they were at the wrong venue.
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow! omg! I'm so happy for you that nothing turned out like your dream.

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow Amanda! Such a vivid dream! Everything will go as planned for you! Don't stress too much!

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow Lindsay! Such a wedding dress nightmare! Don't stress too much your dress and big day will be perfect!

• Meuryn
    Dedicated April 2019
    Meuryn ·
    I had a bad dream too, it was awful. My guests came for the wedding my venue was all dirty, no DJ or bartenders showed up, my wedding coordinator was fancy with my dad on the fence and fell down and ripped her clothes🤣🤣🤣. Ten when we figure out, the guests came the weekend before my day, that’s why my vendors didn’t show up 😮🤭
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Haha yeah, it's normal as I'm a control freak so I'm not surprised. The worst part is the dress cat damage is real! I had to go to my seamstress and may have to get it fixed if it even can be DX that's my real stress but I'm doing what I can, we can only wait and see
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Lol! Me too! Hopefully my day goes over without a hitch, I've been in planning overload

• Gen
    Rockstar June 2019
    Gen ·
    It was my wedding day and our “venue” was one that we had toured previously, but not the one we ended up going with. We went there to set up, and then decided to go to a park with my mom and brother. At the park I checked my phone and realized it was 12:20...... and the ceremony starts at noon. I started freaking out and everyone was telling me to calm down, “so what if it’s over by the time you get there?” and to just enjoy my time at the park 😂 pretty sure actually just missing my entire wedding is one of the worst possible wedding day scenarios hahaha
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Meaghan! I can say having a hair and makeup error the day before or the day of my wedding is an actual real fear of mine! I'm sure me and you both will look great on our big days.

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Danielle! Don't stress to much. You have about 3 more months to go and you'll be married! So exciting!

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Sydney! Try not to stress! Your bridesmaid and MOH will make sure that you're prepared to walk down the aisle and help you remember all of the little details.

• Brittany
    Dedicated June 2019
    Brittany ·

I dreamt that I got to the altar and was waiting for my fiancé when I realized I forgot the ring. I left and went to get it. Then I was late and HE had forgotten the ring. I had that dream twice in a row on the same night!

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow! That's pretty scary but yet a funny dream. No one can forget their wedding date. I feel like my wedding date is just so natural to say the date all of the time when speaking with vendors, family, and friends.

Comment on this discussion