J
Dedicated August 2018

Wedding is Sunday August 5th

Jeana , on August 3, 2018 at 10:31 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 7
Saved Save

I feel like I have everything done and ready to give to the venue tomorrow but I am freakin out. I do not like a lot of attention on me, my FH doesn't mind it but I am not one to enjoy. I was fine up until right now and my nerves are out of control. Ive turn my phone off because people keep asking if they should wear this or that. Man these months flew by

7 Comments

• K
    Super September 2018
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    I'm so worried about everyone staring at me too! I'm just gonna have to stare at FH and not look at anyone else
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag

Hey Jeana! I'm sorry that people are bugging you with attire questions- I can't imagine asking a bride that two days before her wedding!! Smiley heart

You're so close to the finish line- try to think about it in terms of people attending in order to support rather than judge you, because that's what they're there for! It's a celebration of you and your fiancee and your love for each other! I know the wedding industry looks like it's all about the bride sometimes, but remember that this event is about both of you, and people coming to celebrate the beginning of the rest of your lives together!

It's great to hear that you feel prepared in terms of the details! I think once you get items to the venue, you'll feel a bit like the weight has been lifted. Go forth and enjoy your day, my dear! By this time Sunday night, you'll be a married woman and the pressure will be off Smiley heart Stay strong!

• J
    Dedicated August 2018
    Jeana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you that means so much to me, I swear I never know wedding planning was so stressful, I would have no problem doing this for other people but when you are planning your own it is even more stressful. I'm just glad I kept it together for this long I guess because I was focused on creating the decor. Thank you again I will keep that in mind and appreciate you words of wisdom because right now I have completely shut off my phone and have forwarded any call or text to my FH phone. He has had it easy so now is his time to step up lol

• Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Honestly, I think you're onto something by switching your phone off Smiley winking Great idea- let him take care of a few things so you can relax!

Come back and post photos after the wedding, I can't wait to see! It's going to be wonderful Smiley heart

• J
    Dedicated August 2018
    Jeana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So true but I feel like my eyes are going to wonder and get even more nerves. He wanted a wedding I wanted a small gathering but because it meant so much to him and this would be the first wedding on his side I agreed to have it and now that it is here and I have finished the decorations I have nothing keeping my mind off of all the things I avoided before.

• J
    Dedicated August 2018
    Jeana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yess of course I will post pictures and yes you are right it was a great idea!

• Bianca
    Super August 2019
    Bianca ·
    • Flag

Everything is going to be great! This is the moment you've been preparing for, so don't stress out. Things will go well tomorrow because you're going to marry the person you love.

Best of luck Smiley heart

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics