Cynthia
Devoted June 2019

Wedding invitations..

Cynthia, on March 14, 2019 at 8:33 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice
So I am getting my invitations ready to be sent out 馃榿 but I am wondering.. do I send our wedding party an invitation?? Or is okay to not send them one since they are in it? I was just thinking numbers for final count for dinner. Especially if some of them decide to bring a date.
Share:

15 Comments

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy
    I think you should send them so everyone is clear on all details and you have an accurate head count
  • Rachel
    Super July 2019
    Rachel
    Yes your bridal party needs invites
  • Katie
    Dedicated October 2019
    Katie

Yes, I think they would still appreciate formally getting an invite

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra
    They van RSVP for a plus one then too if you send them the invite....which you should!
  • C
    Master November 2019
    Caytlyn
    Yes, you should send them one.
  • ASMini914
    Dedicated September 2019
    ASMini914

Send them an invite! 1) they are your nearest and dearest and I am sure would cherish your invite 2) It allows you to inform them of who is invited alongside them (kids, spouse, guest, etc) 3) they will be in the know on all of the details and 4) if you have options for food you will allow them to select a meal.

• Gabriela
    Dedicated October 2019
    Gabriela
    You could always ask if they want one? I have a friend who asked us (her bridesmaids) if we wanted a physical, virtual, or no invitation. Another one of my friends went ahead and sent us one, since she also invited our family (that we were living with).
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra
    Yes, your wedding party gets an invitation just like the rest of your guests.
  • Kim
    Devoted
    Kim

Yes, I would still send the bridal party invites.

• Alexandra
    Super December 2018
    Alexandra

I think that everybody you want at the wedding should get an invitation... wedding party or not.

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD

Yes, every person invited gets an invite and are included in the final count.

• Tabitha
    Dedicated November 2019
    Tabitha

You should send them one as well. Not only does it help keep the count of guests but it also is a courtesy. They may still want one to save.

• Cynthia
    Devoted June 2019
    Cynthia
    Well when I asked them. They thought it wasn't necessary. But yes I would like to have my final head from all the rsvps. And that's what I told them.
  • alysmw
    Devoted March 2019
    alysmw
    We sent invites to the whole wedding party & parents even though of course we knew they would be coming. Most of them would like one to keep as a memory or as a reminder on their fridge. Though most of them did not RSVP, it was a given since they said yes to being a groomsman or bridesmaid.

• Cynthia
    Devoted June 2019
    Cynthia
    I am sending everyone an invitation. Thanks ladies 馃榿

Comment on this discussion