Carlene
Expert March 2018

Wedding hair- Show me your style!

Carlene, on July 3, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 28

I am bouncing back and forth between up, down or half and half. This is currently my favorite (But that changes every week- HA!). Share with me your style for your wedding day!

I am bouncing back and forth between up, down or half and half. This is currently my favorite (But that changes every week- HA!). Share with me your style for your wedding day!

28 Comments

• FinallyMrsB
    Super July 2014
    FinallyMrsB ·

This was my hair trial!

• C
    Master June 2015
    ChampagneDream ·

I'm loving this up do!

• Liana
    VIP November 2014
    Liana ·

I'm doing some type of a classy up do situation.

• J
    Super April 2015
    Jenna Whitt ·

Carlene, your style is on my pinterest board! I love it!! I want to try something that's more of an open fishtail braid instead of the little braids, though, but I haven't found a picture of anything like it...need to get out mah sketchbook

Anisea, I loove that second one!! So pretty!

• JennyB
    Dedicated July 2014
    JennyB ·

Here's a pic from my hair trial earlier this week. It will be more polished on wedding day. I love it!

• Shaina
    Just Said Yes November 2014
    Shaina ·

This was mine from my trial run

• Mrs. Bivens to be
    Super April 2017
    Mrs. Bivens to be ·

Carlene- I have that same hair photo saved for me! I am trying to find something similar to that one and this one. I am gonna have a birdcage veil and a butterfly hair clip for the reception and I need something that can hold up.

• Toneda
    Savvy July 2014
    Toneda ·

Hey Shamika im using that style too but not on me...on my bridesmaids! Luv it

Comment on this discussion