Carlene
Expert March 2018

Wedding hair- Show me your style!

Carlene, on July 3, 2014 at 4:49 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 28
Saved Save

I am bouncing back and forth between up, down or half and half. This is currently my favorite (But that changes every week- HA!). Share with me your style for your wedding day!

28 Comments

• Alyssa
    Master April 2015
    Alyssa ·

I have the exact same problem!!! These are the two that I'm torn between:

• Anisea
    Master July 2014
    Anisea ·

Yay

• Anisea
    Master July 2014
    Anisea ·

More more

• Ashley
    VIP May 2015
    Ashley ·

The one I want is the one on the right. Every time I see the picture I get excited.

• Kylene
    VIP October 2014
    Kylene ·

Can someone, anyone, EVERYONE add to this please? I'm so lost as to what to do with my hair. Inspiration pics would be wonderful!

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

It was boiling in the church but I had a long veil I went with a low updo

• Shamika
    VIP August 2014
    Shamika ·

Here's how I want my hair done for the wedding. Just picked this hairstyle last week. Found it online. Would need to add extensions bc my hair is only chin length (not long enough for a bun).

• Carlene
    Expert March 2018
    Carlene ·

Keep them coming ladies! Love them all

• ValZtoB
    Master March 2015
    ValZtoB ·

Working on the grow out now. :-)

• MRS_Mikec
    VIP August 2014
    MRS_Mikec ·

I found this and fell in love with the hair and makeup.

• Tiffany Nash
    Master August 2014
    Tiffany Nash ·

I'm undecided but like these.

• Katie
    Expert August 2014
    Katie ·

This is from my trial today. I plan to make a couple of changes- centering the bow and maybe smoothing the hair going into the ponytail a bit.

• Kaegurl
    Master June 2014
    Kaegurl ·

This was mine. It was up and to the side.

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·

This has been my latest obsession! Luckily I have a lot of time before I have to make any decisions. Here are a few of my inspirations. I know I want something side swept over my shoulder.

• B
    Master December 2015
    BunnyLove ·

Haven't made a final decision, but if I wear it down:

• B
    Master December 2015
    BunnyLove ·

If I wear it up:

• The Mrs R
    Master May 2014
    The Mrs R ·

This was mine! It looked perfect with my dress and I got a ton of compliments on it.

• Becky
    Super September 2014
    Becky ·

This is what we'll be attempting at my trial in a few weeks I am not wearing a veil & want it mostly down but need some blingy bling in it

• SharSam14
    Expert August 2014
    SharSam14 ·

I am sooo all over the place with mine. All I know is that I do want it up but I have having trouble choosing!!! I guess they all look kinda similiar but I don't know ... I guess it will all depend on what the hair stylist can do for me!

• Kim
    Master June 2014
    Kim ·

I battled with the same issue up until the day of. I had countless trials trying to re-create looks like above (up-do's). I would think I love it, then all the bobby pins would give give me a terrible headache and it just felt way too formal for me any my wedding. The morning of, I told my stylist to nix the up-do and do something wavy and half up. I loved it and I don't regret a thing. H told me he never liked the up-do's either.

Comment on this discussion