Y
Savvy March 2020

Wedding dress regret

Yachita , on January 26, 2019 at 6:34 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save
I purchased my dress and I love it don’t get me wrong. But as I’m sitting here and watching say yes to the dress. I feel like I want more bling or something to make my dress even better. What can I do to add that something special to my dress.

13 Comments

• Kimberly
    Devoted April 2020
    Kimberly ·

Alot of times they have belts that you can add to a dress! A little bit of sparkle with a belt would look beautiful! I believe most places can add it to the dress, or you surely could find a place that would add it for you.

• Dayna
    Savvy September 2019
    Dayna ·
    Belt!!! Sparkly hair pieces also bring some shine to the whole look. You can also have some sparkly jewelry to go with the dress.
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    Do you have a picture of your dress.
  • Y
    Savvy March 2020
    Yachita ·
    Here is the dress

Wedding dress regret 1
  • Nora
    Expert July 2019
    Nora ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Beautiful! Like other pps have said, try a blingy belt! That can help add a pop of bling and shine, including some nice jewelry too! 😊
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    Perhaps you could add a belt or some flashy jewelry?
  • Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·

Some flash jewelry (like big statement earrings) and flashy headpieces would definitely add some bling. Depending on your budget you could also talk to your seamstress about adding some subtle beading or sequins to had some shimmer to the dress.

• N
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Nancy ·
    That dress is stunning and I have to agree, adding a wedding belt and statement earrings will do alot to give you that bling you feel your missing.
  • Angela
    Expert June 2019
    Angela ·
    Your dress is beautiful! Just add a belt and you’ll be good to go.
    SYTTD is a fun show to watch but take it with a grain of salt; it can really make you overthink and question yourself !
  • MissSoonToBe
    Expert May 2020
    MissSoonToBe ·
    Don’t get caught in Social Wedding Hype! Shows like SYTTD are entertaining at best. Your dress is very very nice. I agree a nice belt and some awesome jewelry will add the shine you need.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    Your dress is beautiful! If a sparkly belt chops up your dress too much, ask your seamstress about sewing in some sparkly crystals (even just in the flowers on the halter). But I would think a stunning veil and you’ll be good to go. Be careful with a tiara, don’t want it taking away from your beautiful dress.
  • A
    Devoted August 2018
    Ally ·

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I questioned my dress.. and not because I don't love it, but because of the hundreds of styles I see and then start fantasizing about it lol. I returned my first dress already. I will not be doing it again

• Brianna
    Savvy May 2020
    Brianna ·
    You can have a layer of sparkle tulle added under the outside layer! Or like others have said, a seamstress can sew crystals/sparkles in.

Comment on this discussion