We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kayla
VIP September 2014

Wedding Dress Pictures! Please share yours!

Kayla, on October 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 105
Saved Save

So Allure Bridal is having a trunk show and I'm so excited. This is one of my favorite designers! I may be getting my dress Nov 29th which I didn't want to get a dress this early but I will for a trunk show of my favorite designer. So Here are some pics of the look I am going for. I want a high neckline for sure but the bottom I either want ball gown or fit and flare.

Tell me what you girls think and please share your dress pictures.

105 Comments

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·
    • Flag

I'm and Allure bride as well! My dress looks almost exactly like the last one you posted but without the high neckline. It's style #8862 (I'm on my phone so I can't post a pic) so I'm partial to that one!

ETA: I love the color of the first one!

• Mrs.G
    VIP August 2014
    Mrs.G ·
    • Flag

I'm on my phone as well and can't post a pic but my dress is by Marisa it's a trumpet all lace sheet back and sheer neck chest with appliqués it's so stunning and antique looking it's a Nicole dress lol

• Rye
    VIP October 2014
    Rye ·
    • Flag

Allure 9000 is the dress that I'm in love with. It's out of my price range though

• Mr.&MrsWKP
    Super May 2014
    Mr.&MrsWKP ·
    • Flag

Mine has been custom made complete with a lace slit to make it more sexy and beachy and a pearl belt is to come. Smiley smile I love your styles in those pics all of them are very soft and romantic and would look so stunning on you!

• Aronna
    Master October 2014
    Aronna ·
    • Flag

I vote for #3 Smiley smile

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@KellyT- I typed in your number and my jaw dropped! wow its beautiful. I love the bottom. What a great choice! Do you mind telling me how much your dress was because I can't find prices for Allure dresses anywhere and I need to know what to expect.

@Nicole-I love lace! I'm sure it's stunning!

@Ryeanna-omg I'm in love! your dress is lace and I love that neckline! How much was your dress? I can't find prices for Allure dresses and I have no idea what price range to expect.

• Renee2014
    Super April 2014
    Renee2014 ·
    • Flag

I love the first dress! I personally not a fan of mermaid dresses like the second. I am on my phone so no pic Smiley sad.

• Goodbye
    VIP October 2014
    Goodbye ·
    • Flag

Demetrios Ultra Sophisticates Style#: 1434

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·
    • Flag

Thank you!! Mine was $1150. Before I went shopping I types into google: how much does Allure #8862 cost? And stumbled across a couple forums where brides were saying how much they paid for the dress and it was pretty consistent. Maybe give that a try with the styles you're interested in.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@Mr&MrsWKP- your dress is so pretty! I love how it was custom made for you. That is really cool because it's one of a kind. It definitely looks beachy!

• Goodbye
    VIP October 2014
    Goodbye ·
    • Flag

For your photos, I really, really love the first gown, three would look better strapless, there is just too much going on with the bottom of the gown and the high neckline and two is just 'meh'.

• Hotrod
    Expert June 2014
    Hotrod ·
    • Flag

I'm an Allure bride as well! Here's my dress. Love it!!!

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@KellyT- I have done that but some discount shops come up that advertise the price for $300--$500 and I knew that couldn't be the price. I will try to search some more. Thanks for that. That is a great price honestly I thought it would be a little more

• Mr.&MrsWKP
    Super May 2014
    Mr.&MrsWKP ·
    • Flag

All of these dresses are just stunning! Thank you Kayla my lovely bride-to-be it was fun figuring out what I wanted in my dress and you'll have so much fun with yours too!! Anything you choose will be amazing on you.

• Mrs.G
    VIP August 2014
    Mrs.G ·
    • Flag

Kayla I have my dress in my post with I said...... So I figured out the picture posting process lol

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·
    • Flag

I tried on a couple Allure dresses and the ones I tried on ranged from about $1000-$1500. I thought the prices were pretty reasonable and expected them to be more too. Good luck at the trunk show! M

• StephGoods
    Super July 2014
    StephGoods ·
    • Flag

I like all the dresses but the third is my favourite. Here's my dress.

• mscountry
    Master July 2014
    mscountry ·
    • Flag

Here is mine it is a Mori Lee. And if the back looks like it goes to one side that's because part of the bustle was hooked and i did not know it.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@Anniebell- I love the first one too. Definitely my favorite.

@hotRod34<3- Looooove that dress! I love the lace and the shoulder. Allure makes beautiful dresses

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@stephGoods- So pretty! love the belt

@mrscountrylace- so beautiful! I love the lace and the bling.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles