We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

JessieLensherr
VIP September 2016

Wedding dreams/nightmares!!??

JessieLensherr, on May 26, 2016 at 3:48 PM Posted in Planning 0 20
Saved Save

Yikes. So the past few nights have been filled with crazy wedding dreams! Last night I had a nightmare that my dad didn't come so my mom skipped me down the aisle and FH and I had to stand up to eat dinner and some people brought top ramen as presents.. My brother had set up a tattoo stand on the side and I can't remember other details anymore..Wtf. It was so odd! Anybody else having wedding dreams or nightmares?

20 Comments

• Mrs. RATR
    Master September 2016
    Mrs. RATR ·
    • Flag

I have frequent recurring nightmares that the DJ will be terrible. It's my one wedding fear.

• Kylie
    Expert September 2016
    Kylie ·
    • Flag

I have nightmares about the wedding a few times a month.. Typically I'm about to walk down the isle and I don't have my hair or makeup done.. Don't have a dress.. Stuff like that haha

• Steph K.
    Dedicated April 2017
    Steph K. ·
    • Flag

I had a dream once that I was going dress shopping amd forgot to shave my armpits...I know..totally random and weird. Lol

• JessieLensherr
    VIP September 2016
    JessieLensherr ·
    • Flag

Yeah only 106 more days so a few more months of weird dreams! It's really weird! Haha

• SoontobeMrsO
    Super May 2016
    SoontobeMrsO ·
    • Flag

I have one where I trip walking down the aisle, I really hope that doesn't happen. lol

• Dreamer
    Super September 2016
    Dreamer ·
    • Flag

I had one where the DJ was playing but nobody was interested. Everyone was every where but paying attention to actually being at the reception. The were outside, inside, upstairs, downstairs, just not with me at the reception. Nobody seemed interested.

• JessieLensherr
    VIP September 2016
    JessieLensherr ·
    • Flag

I really hope no tripping !!

• Holly
    Master February 2017
    Holly ·
    • Flag

I had one a few nights ago where we had to get married on the stage of our high school auditorium, and the processional was Lady Gaga music.

• The
    Devoted July 2016
    The ·
    • Flag

I had a nightmare that we forgot to invite some one and they showed up to the wedding and I was mortified.

• MeantToBeAKennedy
    Expert October 2016
    MeantToBeAKennedy ·
    • Flag

I had one a few nights ago where my MOH was supposed to be helping me pee and she was totally ignoring me and I peed on my dress. And then I looked in the mirror and said, "Wow my hair turned out really well!" and she said, "Eh.. it doesn't look that great..."

I have dreams all the time about her being terrible, but in reality she's amazing, so I have no idea where these dreams come from! We both always get a good laugh out of them! Smiley smile

• A&W
    Master May 2017
    A&W ·
    • Flag

I had this one really weird dream recently. People weren't showing up to the wedding, and for some reason, we decided we would just skip the regular wedding and have a casual ceremony instead. We were at our venue with everything we needed, so that's weird. Then I started to walk down the aisle, and I realized that I wanted to at least have makeup on when I got married. To the annoyance of my family, I left to go put makeup on. Then I walk back out and start to walk down the aisle again, and I see that FH is wearing his suit. If he was going to be dressed up, then I wanted to be dressed up too. So I annoyed everyone again by leaving to put my wedding dress on. Then people started showing up, so we had the wedding we planned on having. It was bizarre. I would never opt out of wearing a wedding dress! Smiley smile

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2016
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

I had one where my dress was so tight it popped open/ripped at the back and my underware was out during the ceromony, and I was crying on FH shoulder as evreyone laughed. Weird thing my dress is a ballgown

• Dreamer
    Super September 2016
    Dreamer ·
    • Flag

I had a crazy dream last night. I dreamed that I forgot to bring my bouquets for my BH and me. And my dress wasn't altered yet and was too big. I went out looking for plastic flowers. I then realized that my divorce wasn't final and my wedding date was really September and I wasn't supposed to be married yet. Everything was crazy busy with tons of people around and other brides waiting in line to get married.

I wonder if I should stop reading this forum before bed!

• BookcaseHat
    Master July 2017
    BookcaseHat ·
    • Flag

I haven't had any yet, but FH had a dream we forgot to send out invitations. I thought that was pretty funny.

• Future Mrs. V
    Expert October 2016
    Future Mrs. V ·
    • Flag

@Dreamer, I thought the same thing lol! Last night I dreamed that I had to pick up my dress from the shop and take it to get alterations and I only had 30 minutes before closing time but the shop was a 2 hour drive away. Then for some reason I was in a warehouse, in my dress going up an escalator and I dropped my veil and it tore. Ack!!!!!!! Lol

• JessieLensherr
    VIP September 2016
    JessieLensherr ·
    • Flag

I know @Dreamer, maybe it isn't best to read WW at night before bed !

• LaBo-in-Training
    Super May 2017
    LaBo-in-Training ·
    • Flag

I had one a few weeks ago where our reception was in this tiny warehouse-turned-into-restaurant. It was so small that FH and I couldn't sit together. Also, I had taken off my dress before while I was waiting for people to show up and FH zipped it up for me.

I have no idea what I'm worrying about with that one.

• Flufflepuff
    Master June 2017
    Flufflepuff ·
    • Flag

Ugh yes! I've had 2 bad ones so far.

The first was that my bouquet fell apart and I ended up hiding in the bathroom.

The second (and worst to me) was that FMIL convinced me to buy a stain lavender cowboy style dress for my wedding dress. What the actual fuck. I can still see the atrocity in my head.

• OurAdventureBegins
    VIP October 2016
    OurAdventureBegins ·
    • Flag

I had my first wedding nightmare last night actually! Not Fun. Photographer was late (arrived during the ceremony) DJ was drunk and super sweaty (I watched Top Gun last night- why are the actors so sweaty in that?) Our venue was a weird theater room and everyone lost interest super early. In the dream we were super bummed at how it turned out and decided to have a make up wedding later.

• Almost Mrs. Wright
    Super September 2016
    Almost Mrs. Wright ·
    • Flag

Sooooo last night i had my first one! I was getting ready and for some reason I had no hair stylist and no makeup artist. I tried to do my own hair (which I'm usually great at) but nothing was working. My makeup bag was gone! everything was chaotic lol

Comment on this discussion

Related articles