Danielle
Beginner November 2019

Wedding Date

Danielle, on April 20, 2019 at 1:34 AM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save
When should we announce our wedding date?

4 Comments

• Nafisah
    Super May 2019
    Nafisah ·
    • Flag
    I waited a month. Some people do it immediately though. Depends on how excited you are lol. I would ask the future hubs what he feels comfortable with.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    With whom and how will you share this info? I would wait until you figure out your guest list so you or your families don’t accidentally invite guests you can’t/don’t want to invite later, and just wait to send out Save the Dates or send actual invites. You can tell immediate families & BFFs but tell everyone to keep the date quiet for now.
  • Becca
    Expert July 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes to this! Figure out the guest list and stuff. Maybe throw some dates out to immediate family just to double check that it doesn't have any conflicts but just so they can have an idea of what you are thinking.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad Online ·
    • Flag

Hey Danielle! You can share your date with your immediate family and friends as soon as you want, I know you must be excited to let people know! But the PP's made a really good point about asking people to keep it to themselves so people don't get accidentally invited without your knowledge!

Comment on this discussion