K
Beginner October 2020

Wedding coordinator

kaley, on August 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save
Should I hire a wedding coordinator? Do make sure everything is in line? If not how do I plan my own and not stress? I'm 19 I'll be 20 in October and just got engaged and already stressing ... Help!

4 Comments

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

Your age has nothing to do with your stress level....but yes in my opinion you should.

They take care of everything from making sure the vendors are on time, making sure your ceremony runs on time, and making sure little things are done like candles are lit and centerpieces are perfect. They are worth every penny.

• D
    Dedicated February 2019
    Destiny ·
    Do you have your venue yet?? Our venue actually gives us a day of coordinator set to us for our day but is also here for help in any questions that we may have!
  • FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

The good thing is, you have plenty of time! A 2+ year engagement is awesome for planning. So don't stress! I do agree, some younger brides seem to have a harder time planning if they've been to less weddings or aren't as experienced with weddings. I hired a month of coordinator. So we do all the planning prior, and the final month she does all the confirmations & day of scheduling & works the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly. When we get married, our engagement will be 19 months long so I felt it was more than enough time to plan so I didn't need a planner. But if it's in your budget (the quotes I got were between $1,000-$5,000 for full wedding planning) and you'd rather not deal with all the little details, I'd say get one for sure!

• K
    Beginner October 2020
    kaley ·
    That's a great idea to go a month one! And I'm not sure if we get a day of yet. We are going to look at venues this weekend and next!

Comment on this discussion