L
Savvy September 2019

Wedding Band?

Lexi, on January 18, 2019 at 7:20 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save
Hi y’all! So my fiancee was a bit naive when buying my engagement ring and didn’t get a band to go with it. Well it has a small band of diamond on both sides underneath so I’m now having a hard time find a band. Do I REALLY need a band or is this something we can get later when we can afford one that will set around the ring. Picture of my ring as tax! Lol

Wedding Band? 1

13 Comments

• L
    Savvy September 2019
    Lexi ·
    • Flag
    Another picture of my ring!

Wedding Band? 2
  • Sunshine
    Expert January 2019
    Sunshine ·
    • Flag
    Don’t need a band! I most likely won’t have one.
  • EM
    Master April 2017
    EM ·
    • Flag
    I actually think it’s really common for e rings and wedding bands to NOT be purchased at the same time. I know mine weren’t. Totally fine to get your wedding band down the road when you can afford it.

However, you definitely don’t NEED a wedding band, you will be just as married without one!

Beautiful ring btw!
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    My FH didnt buy my wedding band when he bought my Ering but I wouldnt call him naive for not doing so.
  • Stephanie
    Expert September 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    My ring is very similar. He also didn’t get a wedding band at the same time. I think it is common that way the bride can have some say in what she would like (if the e ring was a surprise).

• Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag
    My FH also did not buy my band when he bought my engagement ring. This was very intentional as he wasn’t sure what I wanted (I was clear with what I wanted for my e-ring Smiley smile ) and honestly I am so happy that I get to choose it since there are so many options!
  • Futuremrsk
    VIP August 2019
    Futuremrsk ·
    • Flag
    My FH didnt get a band at the same time.either. I have one in mind that I would love, but they are waaaayyyy out of our price range right now. So we are going with bands off Amazon for now and then we will upgrade when we can afford the ones we really want from our jeweler.
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

My guy also didn't purchase a wedding band either because we wanted to pick our rings out together when the time came later. My ring is a solitaire with two stones underneath so I may just opt for a standard ring that matches my engagement ring's band.

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag

I think most guys DON’T buy the band at the same time they buy your engagement ring 💍
  • Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    My fiancé also didn’t get the band at the same time. I’m happy he didn’t because I enjoyed going out with him on Black Friday and picking out the bands Smiley smile
  • C
    Dedicated August 2019
    Camille ·
    • Flag
    Same here. He didn’t buy the band, we can pick them out together.
  • Christine
    Savvy June 2019
    Christine ·
    • Flag
    My fiancé did not buy my band with my engagement ring. It worked out because we picked out our bands together from a local jeweler and they are creating a custom band to match my engagement ring! And I love my rings!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Agree! I don’t have one either. I love my e-ring and the double band look seems so clunky on my fingers.

Comment on this discussion