Brae
VIP September 2019

We officially booked our honeymoon!

Brae, on January 6, 2019 at 4:01 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 50
Saved Save
We're going to be island hopping in Palawan, Philippines for 11 days! So excited. Where are you guys heading for your honeymoon?

We officially booked our honeymoon! 1

50 Comments

• Jane
    Expert May 2019
    Jane
    • Flag
    Wow wow and wow again... no plans here. We have 6 children between us
  • Macy
    Expert September 2019
    Macy
    • Flag
    Ours was booked on New Year鈥檚 Day! We鈥檙e going to Gatlinburg tn, rented our own cabin for 10 days. Secluded but still within decent distance to all the fun downtown things 馃挄 I鈥檓 so excited!!
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow. That's great! Are you planning a mini moon in the area of your wedding? Or maybe a postponed honeymoon?
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That will be so beautiful in fall!
  • Native Dancer
    Dedicated July 2019
    Native Dancer
    • Flag
    We are going to London for a couple days then the rest will be in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland!!
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    VIP October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn
    • Flag
    We considered Philippines also, but we were looking at Cebu instead of Palawan. We ended up deciding on Indonesia (Bali) and Vietnam.
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    • Flag
    We are going to Maui Hawaii
  • G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow what all do you guys plan on doing there that will take 10 days?? We went in the fall but I didn't know there was that much to do.
  • Jane
    Expert May 2019
    Jane
    • Flag
    Probably a weekend away and the year after a honeymoon but with our youngest!
  • Jane
    Expert May 2019
    Jane
    • Flag
    You are going to have an amazing time
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Definitely on our list of places to eventually go to!
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    All of those were places we considered as well. We still definitely want to go eventually.
  • Macy
    Expert September 2019
    Macy
    • Flag
    With the aquarium and zip lining and Ripleys and all the shops we plan on spending one day just in the cabin because it has a hotub and gorgeous view! I鈥檓 not 100% sure what else we鈥檙e going to do we haven鈥檛 looked that far in. I went when I was younger with my family and so did he and we both loved it!
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Weekends away are always nice! And yes, we are looking forward to it!
  • Macy
    Expert September 2019
    Macy
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That鈥檚 our hope! I鈥檝e only been in summer! I love fall time 馃挄
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love Maui! We talked about Hawaii quicky, but decided we wanted to go somewhere we haven't been before.
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We were originally going to go to Disney world for a Disney moon but after researching the opening of their new land and it鈥檚 projected crowds as well as seeing this picture we changed our mind very quickly lol. We both absolutely love Disney world but we are excited to go somewhere we haven鈥檛 been before.

We officially booked our honeymoon! 2
  • Native Dancer
    Dedicated July 2019
    Native Dancer
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Our first pick was Aruba, we were 100% set on it actually for quite a while, then thought long and hard abd realized it will be super hot (just too uncomfortable) for an August honeymoon, so decided we really wanted to go to Scotland and England as we haven鈥檛 been to either yet (a lot of his idea since he loves anything Scottish lol). We decided to do Aruba another time with the kids in a year or two during the Winter.
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol. Disneyland is opening a new land soon too, and I'm a pass holder. I'm already dreading when it opens lol. Honeymoons should be at least a little bit relaxing and you'll definitely get that in maui!
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I totoally agree. We want to actually spend time with each other on our first trip as a married couple not be shoulder to shoulder with other people. Lucky! I wish I lived close enough to be a pass holder! Our best man lives in Cali and is a pass holder .

Comment on this discussion