Devoted May 2020

we booked the church 馃グ

, on January 10, 2019 at 11:55 AM Posted in Planning
WE HAVE A DATE PEOPLE 馃槏

FH and I have been trying to get in contact with the church about officially setting our date which has been difficult with Christmas and everything. Today we got a call back from the Priest and reserved our date!! Let the countdown begin 馃グ it feels so real now!

We also have a meeting with a potential caterer/reception venue tonight. I couldn鈥檛 be more excited right now 馃槏馃槶
Share:

15 Comments

• Maggie
    Master October 2025
    Maggie

Hooray!!! That's awesome news!!! What date did you settle on? Is it the one that you wanted?

• Heather
    Dedicated September 2019
    Heather
    Congratulations!!! That was one of the most exciting things to check off the list! What day did you both decide on? The countdown truly begins.
  • Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika

Congratulations!!! This is the most exciting along with the dress

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha Online
    That鈥檚 awesome. I love feeling productive. I鈥檓 sure that鈥檚 one less thing you have to worry about.
  • Becca
    Expert August 2019
    Becca Online
    Congrats!!! That鈥檚 so exciting 馃槉馃槉
  • Johanna
    Dedicated December 2018
    Johanna
    Congratulations! Setting the date with the Church was a big headache for us, too, so I know how you feel It鈥檚 such a great feeling for things to finally start falling into place. So happy for you!
  • Cristy
    Devoted May 2020
    Cristy Online

Congratulations!! That's such a good feeling to have that checked off the list! I'm getting married May 2020 also! Yay us!!

• Brittany
    Rockstar April 2019
    Brittany Online

Congrats! The first big planning milestone! What's your date?!

• Dawna
    Savvy July 2019
    Dawna

Congratulations :-). A Christmas church wedding is really so exciting. Very happy for you both.

• Devoted May 2020
    Thanks everyone!! Our date is May 16, 2020, which is what we were hoping for 馃槉 such a relief to be able to officially book other vendors now and have a date set!
  • Devoted May 2020
    View Quoted Comment
    Oops! I meant difficult to get ahold of him around Christmas. Our wedding will be in May 馃槉
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla Online

Yay!!!! This is such good news and so exciting! I hope everything goes well with your meeting tonight!

• I
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Isabel Cristina

Congratulations

• Kyleah
    Expert March 2020
    Kyleah Online

Yay! It's always fun to have a date and start the count down!!!

• Rachel
    Dedicated September 2019
    Rachel

Congratulations!!!!! That's the hardest part--trying to nail down a date in the midst of the holidays. Let the fun part of planning begin!

Comment on this discussion