MissB
VIP May 2013

VP HELP!!!!

MissB, on January 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM Posted in Planning

Everytime I try to use my groupon along with the sale it takes off the sale price, what am I doing wrong?

Share:

11 Comments

• Just Reenski
    Master December 2012
    Just Reenski ·

Go to VP using the link listed on the Groupon. Put everything in your cart. That link will give you the box to put in your Groupon code. Leave that alone.

Open a new tab, and in that new tab, go to whatever sale link you are trying to use and click on it. It should take you to VP again, and if you click on your cart in that 2nd tab, it should apply both the Groupon and the sale discounts.

• MrsShelton071213
    VIP July 2013
    MrsShelton071213 ·

I just did mines and it took me a while to get it right....use the VP link to shop and put everything in your cart. When you finish that make sure to enter the promo code and hit apply. Then in a separate tab open the retailmenot link and I suggest using the 50% off one because it saves you more. When you open that tab go to your cart again and you should see everything even more discounted. Besides, I used the free items link too to get free business cards (which I am using as inserts for my invatation), free mug, free tote, etc. Good luck!

• MissB
    VIP May 2013
    MissB ·

Ok where are the free things links?

and thanks ladies so much for the help!!!

• MrsShelton071213
    VIP July 2013
    MrsShelton071213 ·

Look on retailmenot.com and type vistaprint in the search box

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

We posted a handful here this morning

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/ladies-need-vistaprint-links/7057bd114ea7f5dd.html

and you can add 10 free items to your order, they are limited designs, but you could use them for gifts ** you just can't use the empty my cart link... but the free items links will stay free with your groupon**

details

www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/my-vp-order-came-yay/9827031e901b4dfa.html

click the free mug link, then come back to the post and click the free tee link... each time you want to add a new free thing you will open up a new window. The newest window will have everything in your cart.

• MissB
    VIP May 2013
    MissB ·

You ladies are amazing!!!!! I got my invites, response cards, thank you cards, extra envelopes, 3 t-shirts (1 free), adress labels, business cards (which I used as inserts for info on where to rent a cabin since its a dw), calendar, 10 holiday cards, mug, tote, and banner for under $60!!!!! and most of that was shipping since I am a dummy and did it in 2 different orders

and I did 80 invites etc.

• 2gurls1bride
    Dedicated May 2013
    2gurls1bride ·

Is the groupon valid for customers in canada? I want to grab one but not if it wont be honored as my shipping address is in Toronto and the groupon is under an american city?

Anyone? Only an hour left to purchase!

• Just Reenski
    Master December 2012
    Just Reenski ·

It usually isn't available for Canadian customers, but you have to check the fine print. If it's good for Canada, it'll list it on there. In the last year or so, we haven't found a good one for Canada, unfortunately.

• 2gurls1bride
    Dedicated May 2013
    2gurls1bride ·

Ya it didnt specify if it was US or canada so I figured I would check here first. Boooo!

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

I know someone from Canada used the VP sale links we post ...Yep Patty R - read what she did and maybe click her profile to connect with her and ask questions...

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/my-very-first-vp-haul-thank-you-reenski-for-the-links/c77705ab3282ebfb.html

and Janessa D. said it cost about $4 more for shipping when compared to the Canadian site

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/psa-vistaprint-groupon/f6e8a360c9ea4832.html?page=2

• Janessa
    Devoted June 2013
    Janessa ·

Yep. Hayley is right! I bought a US groupon and ordered through the vp US site and used the retail me not and free items links. My shipping ended up being about $15 and I had to pay HST but I got a whole bunch of stuff! I'm in Ottawa btw!

Comment on this discussion