You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Glenda
Master October 2013

Vistaprint Groupons gone??? (update)

Glenda, on December 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 9
Saved Save

So I've been busy with the holidays and FH's health issues (he's still being treated for cancer), so I don't know if I've missed this discussion already--are the VP Groupon deals totally gone?!

I've been checking DaddyODeals.com, a site the consolodates nationally available Groupons, but there haven't been any new ones posted since 12/22/12, and that one is no longer available.

UPDATE: new week and a new year, but there still aren't any new VP Groupons posted on the Groupon website. There have however been some discounted vouchers available on CoupRecoup.com and on eBay since they expire next week. I got a $70 Groupon for only $7.97 on CoupRecoup.com.

9 Comments

• Jen
    Master March 2014
    Jen ·
    • Flag

I guess so. I just did a google search, and I can't seem to find any. I wish I had known you were looking for one. I had 2 that I PIF'd because I wasn't going to be able to use them before they expired on 1/2/13. I'm always looking for them, and when I find them I post them on the boards. As soon as I find one, I'll post it for you gals and guys.

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

There are some cheap on eBay right now because they expire 1/8/13. I might buy one of them when the eBay Bucks are credited/available on 1/3/13.

FH was going to buy a VP Groupon though too for invites, etc., for our local reception next December. We're not going to be ready to do those for quite some time though... I was counting on there being new ones...

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·
    • Flag

NO!!!!!

Groupons are ALWAYS out there... this site updates the groupons Every Day

http://www.daddyodeals.com/phpBB/today-s-national-groupon-deals-updated-daily-hot-t209855.html

so according to it, yes, there might not be one today... but I'm SURE there will be one by Monday....

• KBM
    Expert April 2013
    KBM ·
    • Flag

How can you stack discounts? I have a 70 coupon and see a deal for 50% off. I am ordering the shower invites and have to reorder my RSVP for wedding invites and want to pay the least for my mistake.

I too am looking for another groupon to cover thank you cards for the shower. So if you know of one please post.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·
    • Flag

@ KBM ~ Fill your cart. If you want FREE Shipping, get your cart as close to $90 or more as possible.

click the link the groupon gave you... www.vistaprint.com/groupon17for70

put in your groupon code.

NOW, open a NEW window but keep that old one open. Start clicking sale links and see what gives you the Best deal!

links on www.retailmenot.com (50% link is usually popular or the Spend more Save more link is a good one too) Also, you can get up to 10 free items per order, so if you are getting the free shipping, you might as well stock up on free items. More links, ideas, tips, and hints are saved to my profile.

• Aidan (Mrs. Cowgell!)
    VIP July 2012
    Aidan (Mrs. Cowgell!) ·
    • Flag

A site I've had some luck with, and I believe I learned about it here on WW, is couprecoup.com. You might try looking there.

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

I've re-sold vouchers on couprecoup.com before. Currently there aren't any VP, but that could of course change.

We also thought VP start again with Groupons after the new year starts (2013 marketing budget starts).

• Mrs. C
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

WHEW! You guys scared me. I thought Vistaprint was doing away with the Groupons for good.

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

UPDATE: new week and a new year, but there still aren't any new VP Groupons posted on the Groupon website. There have however been some discounted vouchers available on CoupRecoup.com and on eBay since they expire next week. I got a $70 Groupon for only $7.97 on CoupRecoup.com.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics