Janiya
Expert June 2020

Vistaprint 50% Today

Janiya, on March 18, 2019 at 3:22 PM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save

Hi Brides! I received an email today from VistaPrint that everything on their site is 50% off. My fiancee and I have our venue booked and have all of our major vendors booked. Should I go ahead and order the invitations just so that I won't have to worry about them or should I wait being that I still have a year to go. I hate to pass up a good deal, but who knows? There may be more sales later in the year. Help!

10 Comments

• Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
    Allie ·

I would recommend waiting just in case anything happens with the venue or if you need a date change. Plus, vistaprint runs 50% sales all the time so I'm sure you can catch another one. However, if you don't think anything will change and it'll make you feel better to order them now, I say go for it.

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·

I agree with Allie, there are so many sales throughout the year....including Black Friday deals since you have time, so I would wait until you are a bit closer to your date.

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks Allie! I'm glad to know that they offer this sale more than just today. This gives me more time to perfect the wording and making sure FH and my coordinator are ready to go with the proof! Thanks so much!

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks Tamara. I think I'm going to hold off on the invitations. We still haven't even took our professional engagement pictures yet. This sale would have been perfect for ordering our save the dates maybe. I ordered our custom return address stamp last week and it takes about 14 business days to arrive.

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes, I used a black friday sale for our save the dates and I was pumped about it! lol! Every penny counts given how expensive things are. I wound up using Etsy for our invitations, which I ordered four months ago ( I am an early bird too!) and they will hold them until I am ready for them to ship them out. I needed a custom invite otherwise I would have gone through Zazzle or Vistaprint myself. Have you ordered invite samples yet? Each site will send you a free sample pack of their invites so you can get a feel for the different paper types and styles. I believe Minted, Zazzle, Vistaprint, and someone else who escapes me does this. I also think Zazzle may charge a .99 shipping fee, but the others are free. It was helpful to have those packets.

• Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Awesome! I'll definitely be looking out for more sales throughout the year! I did get a invitation template kit ordered from VistaPrint and it helped so much to distinguish between the different types of paper and gloss.

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·
    View Quoted Comment

Perfect!

• Jordan
    Devoted September 2019
    Jordan ·
    I’ve been going back and forth about doing Save the Dates. Thanks for posting this! Just ordered them!
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya ·
    View Quoted Comment

Awesome! Congrats Jordan!

• Porterpoppin
    VIP March 2019
    Porterpoppin ·
    I agree with waiting as well. I ordered my invites from Zazzle.com (they have a better selection that Vistaprint to me) for 60% off back around thanksgiving time. And I ordered detail cards from Vistaprint around that time too and personalized mugs on there too with the 50% off just last month

Comment on this discussion