Danielle
Beginner November 2019

Venue Paid

Danielle, on February 28, 2019 at 4:42 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
What do I do next? We just paid for our wedding venue! All I know is I鈥檓 extremely filled with happyness 馃グ馃グ. Do I order Invitations? Should I Tell People?

7 Comments

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD
    • Flag

I would focus on other major vendors: caterer, photography, DJ & officiant. Then florist, baker, alcohol, videographer, hair & makeup, professional transportation & hotel block & dress. You probably don't need to ask your wedding party until April, and you can send out save the dates anytime after April (if you want pictures included, you'll need your photographer first anyway). Congratulations!

• Jasmine
    Rockstar August 2020
    Jasmine
    • Flag

Congrats! Depending on how far out it is, I would probably hold off on ordering invites. You wouldn't want something to happen between when you get them and when you should send them out. What's your date?

• Danielle
    Beginner November 2019
    Danielle
    • Flag
    Thank you It is 4-20-2020
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara
    • Flag
    There is a timeline on here that you can utilize. I found it extremely helpful!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar August 2020
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree with the other comments though! You definitely want to make sure you get all your other vendors on lock and the checklist planning tool helps tremendously!

• Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa
    • Flag
    Yay! Congratulations on finding your venue.
  • Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa
    • Flag
    I would say next step would be your DJ, photographer, caterer. Once you get those done then move on to other things. You have lots of time. I find the planning section of wedding wire that has a timeline a great tool so you dont forget anything.

Comment on this discussion