Y
Savvy March 2020

Vendors

Yachita , on February 12, 2019 at 12:06 PM Posted in Planning 0 3
Saved Save
Has anyone heard of Classic Photographers? And has anyone actually used their services before? I have been trying to find reviews but can’t seem to find many.

3 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    I don’t have any experience with Classic Photographers, but it’s just as easy to find a photographer on your own as it is to choose from their small selection. It’s also sooo much easier to communicate directly with a photographer than through their service.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·

I couldn't find reviews for a vendor I was interested in, so I asked if they had any reviews online or references.

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·

Hi Yachita! I don't know if it's the same company, but there is a Classic Photographers page here on WeddingWire with a thousand reviews, so my first suggestion would be to see if this vendor is the same one you're looking at.

Classic Photographers on WeddingWire

I think Caytlyn and FutureMrsD offer some good advice as well. Photographer to client can be a lot easier communication wise and if you're interested in hiring someone who doesn't have a lot of reviews, you can always ask them for references or previous work.

Comment on this discussion