Patrice
Savvy July 2019

Used Decor

Patrice, on January 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM Posted in Style and Décor
Just got my trumpet vase centerpieces from a bride in Charlotte who recently had her wedding!! My mom met her at a bridal show... and my mom (being my mom) sparked up a conversation with a lady there who had a similar color scheme. They exchanged numbers and after her daughters wedding sold us aome decor. 32 24” trumpet glass vases for $250. Win!!! Can’t hurt to ask other family members, friends, or people in your area to sell you/rent you their decor after their wedding. Half of us aren’t going to use them again anyways! Lol
Share:

8 Comments

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls Online ·

Wow that is so nice!!! Can you post a picture of the vase? What ideas do you have for your centerpieces?

• Patrice
    Savvy July 2019
    Patrice ·

This is the look I’m going for with silk flowers! Colors are ivory, gold, and cobalt blue so i’d like a hint of blue in the centerpieces. Gold chargers. Ivory linens.
  • Patrice
    Savvy July 2019
    Patrice ·
    Uhmm I tried to attach a pic. Idk how lol
  • Courtney
    Devoted December 2019
    Courtney ·

I had no problems looking at Facebook Marketplace for some of wedding items for cheap. So far I was able to snag table numbers (that only need spray painting), cake stand, and a card box.

And you know what I'm going to do with it all when I'm done? Sell it on Facebook Marketplace and help out another bride on a budget.

• btbride
    Devoted August 2019
    btbride Online ·

Heck yeah! I've gotten my tablecloths, table numbers, and wine bottles (these were FREE!) from other brides off Facebook marketplace. It's a great way to save money!

• Patrice
    Savvy July 2019
    Patrice ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My thoughts exactly!! Lol
  • Patrice
    Savvy July 2019
    Patrice ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Oo tablecloths are always the first to go! Lol
  • Tina
    Devoted March 2020
    Tina ·

Facebook marketplace has been amazing for me! Got a lot of my decor from there.

Great deal on the vases.....yay for awesome moms!

Comment on this discussion