Cookie
Dedicated October 2019

Transportation

Cookie, on September 21, 2019 at 2:15 AM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save
So I need a bit advice. So I emailed a Limosine transportation I found on thumbtack he gave a great price that’s in our budget he had mixed reviews mostly good but I am worried he might be a bit flakey. I text him a few days ago just to confirm even though Its a month away. Didn’t get a text back so the third day I emailed him and confirmed yes we are still confirmed.

i found this other transportation that said they price match called Swoop Concierge.
had great reviews.
they gave me a price match and responded to my text right away and emails. I have one day left to sign the contract with this new company.

hould I stick to my original plan or go with this new company?

4 Comments

• Jeanie
    Super February 2020
    Jeanie ·
    Did you give a deposit to the first company? If so, will you get it back? If you’re not going to lose any money, I would book the second company. I’m all about forgoing vendors who give me bad vibes. The first company may be upset, but that’s how business goes sometimes.
  • Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·

I agree with PP. If you haven't paid a deposit or you can get the deposit back, I would go with the other company.

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

Hi Cookie Did you decide to book the new company or stick with the original vendor?

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·

I would go with the other company if you did not pay a deposit to the first one

Comment on this discussion