MarianiBride
VIP June 2014

To those already married

MarianiBride, on October 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM Posted in Married Life 0 21
Saved Save

Did your husband cry when you walked down the aisle? If so is he a cryer? FH is not a cryer only seen him cry three times in the 14 years we have been together. If he does its all over ill be bawling need to prep myself!

21 Comments

• Rachel S.
    Master September 2013
    Rachel S. ·
    • Flag

He didn't, but you could tell her was holding back tears...he definitely got choked up in our vows (we wrote our own)

• Mrs. M
    Super August 2013
    Mrs. M ·
    • Flag

HE BAWLED. Him and my brother both, I have never seen either of them cry!

I cried a lot prior to our ceremony so for some reason I was kinda numb feeling and let it all soak in. It was incredible.

• kahlcara
    Master August 2013
    kahlcara ·
    • Flag

My H didn't cry, he came really close though. I've only seen him cry a couple times ever.

• Stephanie ♥
    VIP September 2012
    Stephanie ♥ ·
    • Flag

My husband didn't cry, but I've only seen him cry twice in about 5 years so I would have been floored if he did so in front of 120 people haha. Our ceremony & vows were just as wonderful & heartfelt though :]

• Nancy Taussig
    December 2019
    Nancy Taussig ·
    • Flag

DH gets chatty when he's nervous. He also had a drink or two before the ceremony. He started whispering to me while our friend was singing a solo. I had to shush him. He said, "Don't shush me, woman. I can still change my mind." That was 26 years ago, so obviously he didn't change his mind!

• Angie B
    VIP August 2012
    Angie B ·
    • Flag

My H did not cry but he was holding back and his voice was shaky during the vows. We had practiced our vows before hand and I kept crying so I was hoping to keep it together during the ceremony and I know if I had started to cry he would of cried for sure.

• Z
    Master May 2012
    Zoe ·
    • Flag

My husband is NOT a crier. He had a big, foolish grin when I was walking down the aisle, but got all choked up during the vows. Doubly sweet to me, cause I am the sap, and I did NOT get choked up.

• PinkTractor
    Devoted September 2013
    PinkTractor ·
    • Flag

He didn't, but neither did I. He did have the cutest grin when I walked down the "aisle" to him.

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

Yes, he cried, which made me cry. Neither one of us could hold it together. He was shaking like crazy, too!

And, yes, he is a crier. He cries all the time when we're watching movies.

• ashlee
    Master January 2012
    ashlee ·
    • Flag

He's not really a "crier" -- but he did have tears during the wedding. Smiley surprise)

• Mrs.B
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs.B ·
    • Flag

I just put our wedding video up and he was crying walking down the aisle

• Amanda
    Super October 2013
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

DH did not cry during first look or while I was walking down the aisle. He is not a cryer at all. We have been together almost 5 years and I've never seen him cry. His eyes did well up however when I was saying my promises (vows) to him. High five for me!

• P
    Devoted October 2013
    Private User ·
    • Flag

DH didn't cry...he thought he would but he didn't (I think he was TOO nervous...he kinda looked like he was going to faint! lol) But, i also thought I would cry while going down the aisle (my Dad died so it was hard going down without him) but I was so excited that I didn't.

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

H is a crier, but SO shy, so he is scared shitless of crying in front of everyone but it will be adorable and I know i'll fall apart

• Lynzey Uechi
    December 2019
    Lynzey Uechi ·
    • Flag

I've only seen my husband cry once- when his father passed. He came really close to crying when I walked down the aisle, but he held it together. I was less fortunate. Ugly cry faced the WHOLE way... Smiley sad

• Pezzy
    Master May 2014
    Pezzy ·
    • Flag

FH and I already did know I'm the crying guy in this relationship...

He asked me how far down the aisle I expect to get before I start crying,,,

I said "I'm already taking up thinking of it."

• M2H
    Master September 2013
    M2H ·
    • Flag

He really held back teh tears the entire ceremony. He was on the verge of tears and his eyes were all watery but he kept it back. He is actually a crier though. He cries watching animes and even at the end of the dark knight rises lol.

He ended up balling(as predicted) during the 1st dance. He just buried his head in my hair and kept looking down though lol.

• M
    VIP May 2013
    Married ·
    • Flag

My husband isn't really a crier. He didn't cry, he had the biggest smile I've ever seen on him all day. I'll take that over crying.

• Kristie & Bryce
    Super April 2014
    Kristie & Bryce ·
    • Flag

The day I came home from buying my dress I told FH, "My dress is amazing! You had better cry, damnit, I wanna see TEARS!! LOL

• 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride ·
    • Flag

Both NotFroofy and I were totally euphoric. No crying was involved.

Comment on this discussion