A
Super September 2019

Those who booked with aaa

Anna, on February 13, 2019 at 10:48 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
Saved Save
So hoping you can shed some light for me. We booked our honeymoon resort hotel and tickets through AAA and got their travel insurance. Do they also book airplane tickets? I know they have the ability to (can do so on their website) but I’m second guessing if they can do this for us. I sent them an email asking to set up a meeting so we can make a deposit and book air fare and proceeded to give them the information (date, airline preference, non stop preference, time) and took a screen shot of actual flight # I would like going down. Now I feel bad if they don’t do that lol

5 Comments

• maryann
    Expert June 2019
    maryann ·
    • Flag

I use to work at AAA and they do assist in airfare and hotels through the travel agency department. You can always just stop in and speak with the travel agent near you for further information and help.

• A
    Super September 2019
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Maryann! I did email my agent asking (she already booked our hotel packages) I think she was off today so we’ll see what she says!
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Hey Anna! Agreeing with the comment above! I've heard that they'll assist with airfare as well.

Where are you honeymooning?

• A
    Super September 2019
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Jayla! I did hear back and she is able to assist me. I have no problem booking it but it’s easier this way and I can look at the flight on the airline app.

We are going to disney world and universal in Orlando Fl
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh good, I'm glad it worked out!! You guys are going to have so much fun in Orlando!! It's one of my favorite vacation spots!

Comment on this discussion