*Mrs_D*
Master October 2014

The best Bachelorette weekend EVER, with pics of course!

*Mrs_D*, on September 29, 2014 at 10:25 AM Posted in Planning 0 22
Saved Save

My bachelorette party was this weekend. My sisters planned it, and kept all of it a secret. I had no idea where we were going, what we were doing, if there was a theme, etc.

It was AWESOME. It was in Duluth, which is on Lake Superior in Northern Minnesota. We got there Friday night and just took it sortof easy- had some beers, all my gals got to know one another, and just laughed and had fun. We got up on Saturday and went and putzed around downtown Duluth, and then started the PARTY. The theme... was lumberjack. It. Was. EPIC. Flannel, beards, you name it... it was just amazing. We did a brewery tour, then bar hopped the rest of the night, with the final stop at a gay dance club where we literally overtook the dance floor and were the life of the party. It was such an amazing night, and I will certainly never ever forget it. What an amazing final weekend as Johnson

Pictures:

1-The itinerary

2- all the ladies at the brewery

3- My sisters and I

22 Comments

• WWLauren
    Super April 2019
    WWLauren ·

LOVE the lumberjack theme!

• *Mrs_D*
    Master October 2014
    *Mrs_D* ·

4- My sisters got this giant bear cutout, which we named "shlong" and took several pictures with all weekend...

5- My sister stole this giant glass for me from a bar we were at. It was up on a high shelf and while one of my BMs covered for her, she crawled up and grabbed it. I decided to go up to the bar and ask them to fill it, and I assumed we would get kicked out at that point. NOPE. The bartender thought we were hilarious, filled it with a delicious drink for me, and gave it to me fo' free'. Because I am a bride, bitches. And of course I carried this glass around with me for the rest of the night.

6- The last shot of the night. They had done the last call at the gay club, but my BM and I decided we could PROBABLY get ONE more shot at the bar next door, so we ran over there, and my BM said "listen, this is quite literally going to be her last shot as a single lady. make it count." It was delicious... AND I drank it out of this glass, so I mean, what could be better?

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·

So creative and different! Very cool! They really put a lot of thought into it!

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·

Never have I seen that theme before! Looked like one big party!

• Mrs. Bauer
    Super October 2014
    Mrs. Bauer ·

Looks like y'all had a blast!!

• TysonBB
    Super July 2014
    TysonBB ·

Awesome! You guys know how to have a good time!

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·

Looks like you had a blast!

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

This all cracks me up! You have great friends and family that made it all happen! I love the cut out of the bear! You guys are all looking quite adorable but I do have a thing for lumberjacks lol. I am so glad you had a great time! And you got one of the best weekends of nice weather on the shore all year!

• C + R
    Master November 2014
    C + R ·

Omg. That sounds EPIC!! I love the lumberjack theme!! Too funny.

• Kathryn
    Super December 2014
    Kathryn ·

Oh my gosh! What fun!!!

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

This is awesome!

• Mrs. V V
    Master June 2014
    Mrs. V V ·

HA! Sounds like a great time!

• DisneyNut
    Master October 2014
    DisneyNut ·

LOL I love it!! I'm glad you had a good time.

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

That is so different! I love it! Sounds like you had a blast!

• *Mrs_D*
    Master October 2014
    *Mrs_D* ·

It was honestly the best bach part ever... yeah, I might be biased because it was my own.... but really While every girl loves to dress up here and there, my sisters know that I am the girl who is most comfortable in a pair of jeans and some boots or flats so this theme was MADE for me.

• Liana
    VIP November 2014
    Liana ·

How adorable!! Sounds like you ladies had a blast. I love the photos!

• Mrs. F-u-...
    Master December 2014
    Mrs. F-u-... ·

Definitely sounds epic!! That's awesome!

• LG
    Master October 2014
    LG ·

That sounds like an awesome party! Super hilarious!

Mine is this weekend and I hope it is as fun as yours!

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·

The lumberjack theme is amazing! So fun!!!

• Milwaukee_Bride
    VIP August 2014
    Milwaukee_Bride ·

This looks like SO. FUN. FRICKIN. FUN!

Comment on this discussion