Karissa
Just Said Yes October 2017

Thailand Honeymoon

Karissa, on October 3, 2016 at 9:23 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Saved Save

Does anyone have recommendations for airfare, hotels, traveling between cities, excursions, and food? Most importantly breakdown of overall cost.

3 Comments

• Shontay
    Dedicated May 2020
    Shontay ·
    • Flag

This is where we're thinking!! Following

• Amanda
    Savvy April 2017
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Don't really have much information except that I've looked a lot into Erawan National Park (it's a waterfall park) that looks so amazing! It's a few hours from Bangkok. If you're into the outdoorsy thing I'd highly recommend you check it out!

• O&L
    VIP September 2016
    O&L ·
    • Flag

I am more frequest in Bangkok but Phuket area is really popular for beaches.

Best time to go: Nov to Feb

Airfare: Flying from SF, the fare range from $800 to $2500. Don't be fool be really cheap fares because that normally means 12+ hours layover. My best recommendation is Cathay Pacific or Eva air. They are not cheap but it is a long ass flight and you want to be comfortable. If you fly with Cathay, you can stop in Hong Kong for a few days so two trips in one Smiley smile

Bangkok to Phuket airfare is $100- $150 round trip.

Hotel: I normally stayed with friends so I can't help you too much there. If you are staying in Bangkok, stay walking distance to BTS (sky train). It is a great mode of transportation and budget friendly. You can stay at really nice hotel in $100 range in Bangkok.

Food: Bangkok have amazing street food that are safe to eat. The food is generally very cheap too.

Comment on this discussion