Colleen
Savvy September 2014

Table numbers?

Colleen, on July 17, 2014 at 10:27 AM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 31
Saved Save

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for tables besides using plain table numbers. Is anyone doing anything different or have any creative ideas?

31 Comments

• Erin
    Savvy July 2014
    Erin ·

We're doing names of State Parks we have visited together instead of numbers. Each table will also have pictures of us at the particular park.

• A&G
    Master August 2014
    A&G ·

I'm just using the plain table numbers that my venue provides. So much easier. One less thing to worry about.

If you don't have any ideas go with plain numbers and save yourself the trouble.

• Lacey
    Master May 2014
    Lacey ·

We did glittered numbers. Half were this pink color and half of them were mint.

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·

I used table letters.

• Laura M
    VIP August 2014
    Laura M ·

We did table dates that our significant to us

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·

We're doing origami models that will be also part of the centrepieces. These aren't kid-quality origami, though, we have an origami master.

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

Their was a bride to be on here that was doing beer growlers...it was so neat!!

• Christine
    Expert August 2015
    Christine ·

We are doing names of trees that grow in our area. We are have a rustic chic themed wedding.

• Colleen
    Savvy September 2014
    Colleen ·

Thanks for the great ideas ladies! The one idea I had was using songs titles that had the word love in them.

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·

I think I am going to put all those E-pix we took and do something like this

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

We're using letters. Our the letters in our first names are exactly how many table we'll have, so it worked out perfectly.

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·

I'm conflicted on this because i dont want something that will overwhelm my centerpieces. hmmm

• JennyB
    Dedicated July 2014
    JennyB ·

We are using numbers with our photos that are adhesive and go on the wine bottle on the table. I got them on etsy. We will be using them on Sunday! Eek!

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

I did wooden #'s and am going to paint them first with silver spray paint then with silver glitter spray paint

• Ali Ess
    Devoted May 2014
    Ali Ess ·

I was firmly in IDGAF-mode by the time it came to thinking about table numbers, so rather than a big DIY project, I just printed out numbers that I designed.

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

@AndixLyn I would have thought I would be excited to do something different but as I struggle to figure out my centerpieces I think numbers seem easier to keep it clean (and one less thing for me to have to stress about...quite so much at least...just choosing type of number and style seems like it could take awhile). Good luck with whatever you pick

• Blondie123
    Super July 2014
    Blondie123 ·

I just did numbers, but I printed off labels with the numbers on them and pasted them on wine bottles and put branches inthe wine bottles. The numbers were free printables from weddingchicks.com. I thought about making each table a character from a midsummer night's dream (the theme of my wedding), but when I found the printables, I got this idea, and it seemed easier. Do you have a theme you could use for the table names?

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·

My initial thought was to somehow put them on mini pumpkins. Our centerpieces are black lanterns with pillar candles in them. And I was hoping to put mini pumpkins around the lanterns. So either carve or write with sharpie on the pumpkin. We are going to try it out this October and see how it looks. If it doesn't work out, I will find a way to put them on the pillar candles, but in a way that they can be removed because I want to sell them after the wedding.

• L
    VIP September 2014
    LSC_sf ·

Mine will be similar to Mrs. M to b's and we are using numbers instead of letters. They will be raised like that in the frame.

• SarahJ
    Expert October 2014
    SarahJ ·

I made mine out of wine corks! They are similar to these....

*Edit for incorrect wording

Comment on this discussion