Janiya
Expert June 2020

Something Borrowed Blooms

Janiya, on April 17, 2019 at 8:30 AM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
Hi Brides! I came across this website called Something Borrowed Blooms. Here you can rent your bouquet, girls bouquets, corsages, bouts, and centerpieces. The flowers are premium silk flowers and look very realistic and beautiful. Has anyone ever used them? Any advice?

Something Borrowed Blooms 1

8 Comments

• Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen
    I am using them! Unfortunately I don鈥檛 have the photos anymore due to a change in phones and iCloud did me wrong, but they look amazing! We rented the bridal bouquet and it looks very real unless you鈥檙e staring close up, it photographs well, and it even smelled good 馃槀 We are using the Charlotte collection it was also easy to pack back up in the box and use the return label.
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya
    View Quoted Comment

Awesome! Ohh no! Hopefully you can recover your photos. I am on the fence of using fresh flowers and now after finding this website using something borrowed. I'm not a huge fan of flowers and if we use fresh flowers they'll only end up in the trash eventually.

• M
    Dedicated June 2019
    Mariah
    I have them booked for my June Wedding. I ordered one of the centerpieces awhile back to see what it looked like in person. Obviously I booked them after that
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya
    View Quoted Comment

Great! That's awesome! I can't wait to see your wedding pictures when everything comes together on your special day. I was thinking that since I'll be getting married next June, that silk flowers would be great since it's summer and we won't have to worry about our flowers drying out in the hot sun.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride
    I鈥檓 already married but think this is a great idea. How are the rates compared to real flowers?
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya
    View Quoted Comment

The rates on Something Borrowed Blooms is a slight cheaper than fresh flower arrangements. If I do fresh flowers I planned to use Publix. It's not a significant difference in price, it's just now what comes down to being more convenient.

• Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen
    For me it was a pretty big price gap especially considering I wanted some specific flowers (anemones and lavender- lavender would also be hard to get fresh in April). However, I really don鈥檛 want to use fresh flowers just to have them wilt and die and I love knowing that other brides will get to use my same bouquet!
  • Janiya
    Expert June 2020
    Janiya
    View Quoted Comment
    Same here. I don鈥檛 want to have to waste money on flowers that will be useless once the day is done. I hate wasting money, lol.

Comment on this discussion