Christine
Devoted September 2016

So I ordered my dress...

Christine, on November 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 11
Saved Save

And yes I know I have about 2 years before the wedding, but my sister (MOH) was home this weekend and I didn't know when she was going to be home again. I tried on quite a few dresses and as soon as I put MY dress on I knew it was the one. I can stop looking and I am quite happy.

11 Comments

• Munashi
    Super October 2014
    Munashi ·

Very pretty! Now to make sure you don't lose or gain any weight..! lol

But seriously, you look lovely. And if you found "the one", GO FOR IT.

• Christine
    Devoted September 2016
    Christine ·

Thank you! I'm lucky in that my weight hasn't changed in 3 years. Just gotta tone up the arms a little bit

• Macksgirl
    Master August 2014
    Macksgirl ·

Very Beautiful!

My advice to you is, do not....ever....under any circumstances, try on another dress. You don't want to put yourself in that pickle, as most ladies do who buy their dresses far in advance.

• Christine
    Devoted September 2016
    Christine ·

I'm not even going to look at any other dresses! I am beyond thrilled with mine. I had an amazing experience with DB.

• Tanya
    Super April 2015
    Tanya ·

Congrats! Very pretty!

• Mrs.Temme
    VIP September 2014
    Mrs.Temme ·

Congrats! I think you are lucky that you found it so quickly and with such certainty. The process was no where near as pain free for me. Just don't keep looking at other dresses!

Your dress is gorgeous. I really love the ruffled edge to the train and the dramatic bow

• KayDwitWill
    Master May 2015
    KayDwitWill ·

Congrats!!! Pretty dress. Now you are going to be like me.... make sure you don't look at another dress and you now have to watch your weight and delay your alterations. I'm waiting until January 2015 to figure out alterations and I bought my dress September 2013!!

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·

I really like it. It looks classic yet the bottom is really unique. It looks great on you

• Christine
    Devoted September 2016
    Christine ·

The bow is not actually going to be a bow! I'm going to have it sewn into the dress. I was able to order a petite dress so I won't have to have any alterations done to the bottom. I get lucky there!

• RH
    Master November 2014
    RH ·

Congrats on finding your dress!

• Hailey
    Super October 2014
    Hailey ·

Beautiful!

Comment on this discussion