You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Kara
Expert May 2019

Single digits!

Kara, on May 9, 2019 at 7:22 AM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
Can’t believe we went from 400 something days and now in one week from Saturday, I get to marry my handsome man. Feeling so excited and anxious. Family will be here a week from today. I have 5 days left of work. Ahhh!! Any date twins for May 18th? How are y’all feeling?!

6 Comments

• B11
    Super May 2019
    B11 ·
    • Flag

We started at 500 something days and I can't believe we're so close either! I'm feeling good! Only one breakdown this week (flower issue), but nothing so major that some wine couldn't fix ;-) We're finalizing our event order today and have our final walk through next week!

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s awesome!!! Congrats!
  • 5/18/19Mrs.h
    Dedicated May 2019
    5/18/19Mrs.h ·
    • Flag
    Date twin! We ran into a few issues this week with the bartender not being able to work our wedding and my MOH causing more drama. We already found another bartender (yay!) and the drama was not surprising to me so I’m just letting it go! I’m hoping everything continues to run smoothly for you!
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Well I'm glad it all worked out! And thank you. Got a few things to get done this weekend and major cleaning of my house to do. But I am READY!

• M
    Savvy May 2019
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Date Twin!!! Its coming so fast now. I wish all my May 18th couples the best! Its so exciting!

• Madison
    Savvy May 2019
    Madison ·
    • Flag
    Hey!!! Yes!! Ahh, so surreal. I’m so excited!!!
    what are you doing in preparation?!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics