Brittany
Master April 2019

Signature Drink Name - Help

Brittany, on March 29, 2019 at 10:04 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 3
Saved Save

Just wondering if anyone has any creative juices flowing this morning! Smiley tongue

We are having two signature cocktails at our wedding (in addition to full open bar). I don't remember their real names from when we had our meeting with the mixologist, and I'm getting ready to finish up our bar sign.

I was going to be lazy and just call them "his" and "hers", but I figured I'd take a shot here and see if anyone has any good names before I do that.

If it helps, "his" contains whiskey, honey syrup (from honey harvested at our venue), and pink grapefruit.

"Hers" contains white rum, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, fresh mint, muddled blackberries and club soda.

Open to anything!

3 Comments

• Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag

I think those are a brown derby and a blackberry mojito. Are you from different towns/states? You could do something like The Portland Derby and The Nashville Mojito. Or maybe a Honey-Do and a Love You Berry Much for more couple-y things? We're going to do something similar, but I think we'll just use our first names, and our dog's name for a third cocktail, so someone could go up and order The Sara.

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Sara! Wow, you are good! Smiley laugh Those were the names! Do you happen to bartend?

I like using our own names, but I LOVE the other ones - the "Honey-Do" and the "Love You Berry Much"

You came in clutch for me right now!

• Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww...thanks! I don't bartend, but I do have some friends that are SUPER into cocktails haha. Glad I could help!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics